No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo's Girlfriend is Declared Brain Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo's Girlfriend is Declared Brain Dead

Melanie Miranda Colon, the girlfriend of super bantamweight Jonathan Oquendo, was declared brain dead by doctors at a medical facility in Puerto Rico. Last weekend, Oquendo and his girlfriend were involved in a tragic accident when their ATV was struck by another vehicle.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-23-2012, 09:40 PM.

Damn this is very sad. May she rest in peace.

Comment

This is really sad!!!

I dont like to point fingers in situations like this, but what kind of dumbass goes messing around on ATV's when he is near to fight and even more when his girlfriend is with him and without the proper protection!!

This is really sad!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        This is really sad!!!

I dont like to point fingers in situations like this, but what kind of dumbass goes messing around on ATV's when he is near to fight and even more when his girlfriend is with him and without the proper protection!!

This is really sad!!

It is a tragedy. It's so sad it could have been prevented with a little thought, that is true Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          It is a tragedy. It's so sad it could have been prevented with a little thought, that is true Champ.
          Its gets me mad somewhat, cuz Oquendo tried to speed on his ATV and pass others and that was when a truck came and he had to go to the side and he impacted the other ATV and hell broke lose!!!

A close friend of mind, kill his own mother, in a similar situation but it was in a car!! SMH!!!

Comment

That is a tragedy, ATV are dangerous as hell though as people are just messing around having a good time on them not thinking about the risks involved with being on a fast, powerful, heavy machine.

Very sad

Comment

i hate news like this.So fcking young man

Comment

Damn!! That sucks!

Comment

R.I.P to her. It's a damn shame that the innocent ones are the ones that usually pass, while the culprits live on.

Comment

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk that sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X