Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would you Change about the "Official" P4P List?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would you Change about the "Official" P4P List?

k so the list goes like this
    pacman
    mayweather
    martinez
    JMM
    donaire
    pong
    montiel
    wlad
    bradley
    juanma

first donaire is way too high, i realize him moving up spots its because other people where dropping places but still the guy has done nothing to be considered the number 5 in the world, sure he has a lot of skill but so does gamboa and if u take darchinyan out of nonito's resume they have faced pretty much the same quality of opposition

second juanma doesnt deserve to be on the list, his biggest feats are defeating marquez and de leon but both of those men werent considered as the best of their weight classes not by a longshot. Also for a magazine that takes a lot of consideration on how slick the fighters are juanma lacks in that area id replace him with vitali or segura

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    k so the list goes like this
    pacman
    mayweather
    martinez
    JMM
    donaire
    pong
    montiel
    wlad
    bradley
    juanma

first donaire is way too high, i realize him moving up spots its because other people where dropping places but still the guy has done nothing to be considered the number 5 in the world, sure he has a lot of skill but so does gamboa and if u take darchinyan out of nonito's resume they have faced pretty much the same quality of opposition

second juanma doesnt deserve to be on the list, his biggest feats are defeating marquez and de leon but both of those men werent considered as the best of their weight classes not by a longshot. Also for a magazine that takes a lot of consideration on how slick the fighters are juanma lacks in that area id replace him with vitali or segura
    Well lately I've been hearing Charlie Zelenoff is #1 at JMW for NSB.. I think he has incredible talent and no ceilings, but.. Just not sure he's ready for the #1 spot yet..

Comment

A lot......

Comment

I don't think there is an "official" P4P list.

Comment

1-Pac
          2-May
          3-Martinez

is a must.

Comment

I'd take Mayweather off the list. Dude isn't fighting anytime soon. If he is on vacation like he says then forget him.

Comment

the most glaring omission is Adamek. its outrageous some of the guys on it are above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I'd take Mayweather off the list. Dude isn't fighting anytime soon. If he is on vacation like he says then forget him.
                You don't lose your job when you go on vacation.

Comment

Martinez would be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    You don't lose your job when you go on vacation.
                    I also don't work one day out of the year. Also if I retire i don't expect to come back as the head of the pack when I haven't done anything in almost 2 years. But hey that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                    X