Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Bush be prosecuted for Murder, much like Sadam Hussien or Hitler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thread, Bush is horrible, killing innocent muslims with drone missles and aireal attacks at night time.

Bush knocked down the towers. Hes killed his own people and middle eastern people. I dont know why people give great leaders like Hitler **** but they let that slim ball bush pass as a good guy.

Comment

Yep and so should Tony Blair

Comment

Hitler was never prosecuted. He did not have the right credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm surprised you survived the FEMA camps.
          I'm surprised you changed the subject.

Oh wait...no I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Hitler would have been prosecuted for the murder of his own citizens, much as Saddam Hussein was. The difference between Bush and leaders guilty of war crimes is that when people found out about human rights abuses such as in Abu Ghraib the perpetrators were punished for it. Under Hussein and Hitler the abuses were directed from above and were official policy.
            Apart from the main fact that George Bush and other members of his Administration like Dick Chaney for example are guilty of murder as evidence has shown they must be prosecuted.
            They have to be brought to Justice.

If America wants to show the worlds its leadership and democracy, moralty and rule of law,
            How can America call for democracy in the rule of law in foreign nations when they invaded a sovereign nation Iraq without any provocation at all,
            100,000's of innocent Iraqis and American soldiers are dead as a result,
            Yet nothing is done about it?

Comment

cant believe I am going to agree but a big yes to the thread

guy killed so many innocent people in Iraq, he is a true devil in the flesh

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Hitler never committed suicide. He died in 1988 from a natural cause.
                WTF? you really are a twerp.

Saddam Hussein died like a warrior.
                He was hanged, you prick. Warriors face a firing squad or die in battle. He died like a common thief.

Comment

ROFL, never thought I'd hear those three mentioned in the same sentence.

Looks like believing faulty intelligence (from multiple sources that unbeknownst to Bush all originated from one) and Hussein's bluff is grounds for execution these days.

Comment

Politicians should be held accountable. There is no question Blair and Bush knew the WMD line was a lie but they both drove the war on Iraq through. that is a huge criminal act and shows that our political system is a joke and does not work. The bank bail outs was another huge criminal act.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      cant believe i am going to agree but a big yes to the thread

guy killed so many innocent people in iraq, he is a true devil in the flesh
                      he killed americans fighting for him too

Comment

Working...
                      X