Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie ZELENOFF WINS Exhibition Fight.!!!!!!!!!!!! January 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im fighting In april against an 0-3 dude whos been kod 3 times in one round. easy win Im gonna rush Him and get him outta there tyson-spinks style. get my pro win shove it in the haters faces. Cant wait 2 more months till my fight itll be an Internet PPV. $5.99 per person my promotor set up the deal

Comment

Originally posted by dNy View Post
      oh no, this bum again?
      haha well see whos the Bum In April u son Of A B*itch. When I WIN You haters Lose. So its better to be On the Z train right now

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZMoney View Post
        STFU U ****ING ***GIIT Your just a pathetic hater. I would Murder U the same way I did to that black kid
        Man you suck ass. You fight bums dude. That **** is nothing to brag on. You are a **** boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZMoney View Post
          Im fighting In april against an 0-3 dude whos been kod 3 times in one round. easy win Im gonna rush Him and get him outta there tyson-spinks style. get my pro win shove it in the haters faces. Cant wait 2 more months till my fight itll be an Internet PPV. $5.99 per person my promotor set up the deal
          If hes 0-3 and been KO'd in the first round 3 times why do you want to fight him? Why are you proud about that?

I wouldnt pay you to take my trash out let alone box some bum.

Comment

60/40 i kick yo ass.. LOL na im just kidding.. Like the bag work tho.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
              Man you suck ass. You fight bums dude. That **** is nothing to brag on. You are a **** boxer.

i fight bums huh? who do u fight? You dont even Box. You ****ING ****** first i cant fight. But when I beat somebody Up ohhhh thier a Bum. akeem was 16-2 in the amauters U idiot and I whooped his a$$

Comment

bums fighting bumssssssssss lol he said ppv no one paying to watch this ****

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                  60/40 i kick yo ass.. LOL na im just kidding.. Like the bag work tho.
                  thanks. Like I said I am respectfull if Your respectfull to me.

Comment

If I wanted to watch 2 bums fight Id find an alley.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                      bums fighting bumssssssssss lol he said ppv no one paying to watch this ****
                      STFU You pathetic B*itch. Ill ****ING Murder You

Comment

Working...
                      X