No announcement yet.

Is Ricky Hatton serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
    Castillo had a split decision win over unknown Herman Ngoudjo in Jan 07, a fight where quite a few people though he lost in his FIRST fight at his highest weight and the guy only had 15 previous fights.

whats your point?
    Well it's gotten awfully quiet in here since my last post.

Whats wrong hammerhiem?

Comment

Well it's gotten awfully quiet in here since my last post.

Whats wrong hammerhiem?
      I'm playing poker.

the ranking where produced AFTER the Ngoudjo fight GreatJoe and reguardless my ring mag in my house has him Ranked #9 in JUNE!

Comment

He can't truly believe that.

Comment

fact..castillo was ranked #9..

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
            I'm playing poker.

the ranking where produced AFTER the Ngoudjo fight GreatJoe and reguardless my ring mag in my house has him Ranked #9 in JUNE!
            Any sources?

Or am I just supposed to take your word for it?

So the 2006 P4P rankings include Castillo's Jan 07 Ngoudjo fight?

Think very hard about your answer for that last question.

I need the rankings for Castillo BEFORE the Hatton fight, not the rankings BEFORE the Ngoudjo fight.

Comment

Any sources?

Or am I just supposed to take your word for it?

So the 2006 P4P rankings include Castillo's Jan 07 Ngoudjo fight?

Think very hard about your answer for that last question.

I need the rankings for Castillo BEFORE the Hatton fight, not the rankings BEFORE the Ngoudjo fight.
              yearly ranking are released in April, my June Ring magazine MONTHLY ranking have Castillio at #9 same as teh 2006 yearly rankings.

Since I CAN prove he was ranked 9 in April, if you're still not happy, go and by a fcuking back issue, frankly i'm sick of trying to beat this basic simple information into your stupid skull.

Comment

Blame the ring for ranking him there, not Hatton for pointing out where he was ranked when he fought them.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                  yearly ranking are released in April, my June Ring magazine MONTHLY ranking have Castillio at #9 same as teh 2006 yearly rankings.

Since I CAN prove he was ranked 9 in April, if you're still not happy, go and by a fcuking back issue, frankly i'm sick of trying to beat this basic simple information into your stupid skull.
                  Me buy a back issue?

I made the thread, stating Hatton is talking ****, It's up to others to try and tell me how i'm wrong/change my mind.

I don't have to do ****ing nowt, mate.

The Ring P4P Ratings don't mean **** anyway.

Usually numbers 3-infinate P4P vary GREATLY between people, fans know Castillo was NOT a P4P top 10 fighter when Hatton fought him, Castillo came off a year long layoff, in a NEW higher weight division to get a very controversial decision over unknown Herman Ngoudjo who only had 15 previous fights.

That, to me, is no where near Top 10 P4P.

Comment

Me buy a back issue?

I made the thread, stating Hatton is talking ****, It's up to others to try and tell me how i'm wrong/change my mind.

Usually numbers 3-infinate P4P vary GREATLY between people, fans know Castillo was NOT a P4P top 10 fighter when Hatton fought him, Castillo came off a year long layoff, in a NEW higher weight division to get a very controversial decision over unknown Herman Ngoudjo who only had 15 previous fights.

Frankly I don't care how YOU ranked Him, I'll take Ring ANYDAY!!!!

Ring is the default ranking, don't like it? don't argue about rankings, since that what everyone uses.

Comment

Me buy a back issue?

OWNED in his own thread. LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X