Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz confirmed for UFC 183

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it depends who shakes the rust off better... I honestly think Anderson doesn't have the hand speed nor the great head movement he once had. The thing with Nick though is although he is a good boxer he's not some heavy handed puncher. This could be awesome to watch cause Diaz likes to measure with those glancing blows and Anderson doesn't like to keep his hands up. He plays with him like the first Weidman fight it's over for Silva. If he's the fighter he was and isn't ****ing around trying to make a fool out of his opponents and disrespecting the sport he'll probably win. Far as someone mentioning Weidman? Even Anderson said he's too spooked to fight Weidman again. If Weidman and Anderson fight Weidman wins 90 out of 100 of those. His forward marching style doesn't allow Anderson to jab away and measure people which is what he was successful with.

Comment

This is gonna be an action fight...

Diaz usually struggles with the wrestlers, but silva will stand with him... Gonna be a war

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        This is gonna be an action fight...

Diaz usually struggles with the wrestlers, but silva will stand with him... Gonna be a war
        I think Silva will win a decision. I'm curious to see how Silva bounces back

Comment

Imagine Anderson gets a third fight again Weidman and he actually wins, I think that could be the biggest victory in the history of MMA, epic! I am not an Anderson fan, always cheer against him but I'd cheer for him if gets a third go with Weidman.

Comment

Working...
          X