Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If canelo beats trout will he get the respect he deserves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    nah, obsessive ass posters like BushBaby will say

"oh we're supposed to be impressed he finally fought someone in his weightclass?"
    Haha, Bushbaby has a sick hatred for Canelo for whatever reason.

Edit: Oh yeah, his sick infatuation with Trout.

Comment

He'll get my respect. Unless he goes back to beating on JWW's

If Trout gets robbed, then no

Comment

B*tch Ass Haters Better Respect It!

Comment

Canelo would get respect if he beats Trout. I dont agree with the whole get the respect he deserves part because right now he deserves no respect. He hasnt done anything yet. Its not his fault. GBP has most of the elite young talent such as Broner, Garcia, Russell Jr., and Canelo. And they want to make sure that talent is properly developed. No crime in that.

Comment

He definitely should because Trout is the best LMW available out there. If he KO's Trout, he should have the game pretty much on lock down. If he wins by comfortable UD, that would be even more impressive because Trout is a great boxer.

Comment

Yeah he'll finally get his credit.

Comment

Yes................

Comment

We all know he's not going to get respect from a certain group of posters.

You know who they are. The ones that start these cult followings of overrated "slick" fighters.

Comment

I've been verrrrrrrry critical of Canelo, but if he beats Trout with no strings attached (bad decision, bullsiht stoppage, etc) he gets mass respect from me and IMO will deserve a Mayweather fight. I'm somewhat reserved because I haven't seen that this fight is official.

If this fight is happening, cudos to Canelo himself as I'm sure Golden Boy didn't want this fight

Comment

Trout is a much better fighter than Lara. Not understanding why that guy is even
                      relevant in this thread. Canelo beats Trout and he's legit. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X