No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Stieglitz Stops Nieroda in Three, Abraham Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Stieglitz Stops Nieroda in Three, Abraham Next

Former super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (43-3, 24Kos) returned to the ring at Bon Pastor in Cataluna, Spain - and knocked out Michal Nieroda at 1:45 of the third round. It was a tune-up fight for Stieglitz, who has been inactive since last August's twelve round decision loss to Arthur Abraham. The next step for Stieglitz is a likely rematch with Abraham for the WBO championship on March 23rd in Magdeburg. Sauerland Event and SES are expected to announce the rematch this week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice confidence builder. Don't think he beats AA in a rematch though.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Nice confidence builder. Don't think he beats AA in a rematch though.

I dont see why not? AA is a total hype job. It will depend on where the fight is held and who picks the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
        I dont see why not? AA is a total hype job. It will depend on where the fight is held and who picks the judges.
        How the f0ck the place is important dumbass ? They're both German but of course the a5shole you are is too dumb to know that ****. And since when is he a focking hype job ? Losing to 3 of the best fighters around make you a hype job ? Focking dumbass ! You don't know **** about boxing, go watch some curling you twat noob.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          How the f0ck the place is important dumbass ? They're both German but of course the a5shole you are is too dumb to know that ****. And since when is he a focking hype job ? Losing to 3 of the best fighters around make you a hype job ? Focking dumbass ! You don't know **** about boxing, go watch some curling you twat noob.
          Lol Abraham is Armenian and im pretty sure stieglitz is russian both fight out gernany but they arent german born

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
            The other guy is right. Stieglitz is Russian and Abraham is Armenian... They are both based in Germany, if that's what you were so politely getting at.

That's not the same as being German though. You can put a cat in the oven, that don't make it a biscuit.

I don't rate AA too highly... very 2-dimensional, but I still think he gets past Stieglitz.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
              AA was a little too strong for Stieglitz in their first outing, and I just don't see that changing in a second stanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lol Abraham is Armenian and im pretty sure stieglitz is russian both fight out gernany but they arent german born
                Originally posted by AndMarvisIsDown View Post
                The other guy is right. Stieglitz is Russian and Abraham is Armenian... They are both based in Germany, if that's what you were so politely getting at.

That's not the same as being German though. You can put a cat in the oven, that don't make it a biscuit.

I don't rate AA too highly... very 2-dimensional, but I still think he gets past Stieglitz.
                Abraham has never fought in Armenia, Stieglitz has never fought Russia, they are both German citizens, they both turned pro in Germany, they're both under German promoters ... What's the point in bringing up the place ?

Saying they aren't really Germans is racist by the way, they are as German as any other German. German is a nationality.

Now f0ck off.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  AA was a little too strong for Stieglitz in their first outing, and I just don't see that changing in a second stanza.
                  This. AA is going to have even less respect for RS' power and I can see AA stopping him this time.

PS : that picture is ill !

Comment

Props to Sauerland for putting Abraham in against Stieglitz in the latters hometown. I know I'm in a minority here, but I had Stieglitz winning a close decision the last time out so I think it's not impossible for him to upset the abrahammer.

Comment

Working...
                    X