Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    ur acting like martinez would be a hard fight for floyd at 154. clearly is not the case.
    ur acting like martinez would be an easy fight for floyd at 154. clearly is not the case.

Comment

ur in every single floyd thread hating so im surprised u dont already know.
      Errr....no, but come on, what is it exactly?

Comment

What is the money team...explain.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
          What is the money team...explain.
          He cant explain, he doesnt know himself.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
            What's frustrating is how much talent he's witholding from boxing fans.
            Someone with his skills should be fighting a hell of a lot more frequently
            than he has. It's not like he's got that many competitive years left, vs.
            elite level comp: he's lost a step or two already.
            Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Give the man a break, he's put his life and soul into this sport and all the media and most "fans" ever did were crap on him. If you became a fan of his around the De La Hoya fight, then I can see why you feel like this and you may have been a bit of a fickle fan when you boarded the bandwagon. But years before that, real boxing fans remember the real Floyd who was putting in work and blazing the scene. He's made his money and his legacy in tact, let the man breath.
            I agree.

ur acting like martinez would be a hard fight for floyd at 154. clearly is not the case.
            Floyd has declined, it would be a tough fight for him. I think he fights Bradley then Canelo next year. He should retire soon though.
            Last edited by damuttz112; 11-17-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Only floyd fans are going down with the ship. thats how you know if their were real boxing fans or just fan of a person.

Most are just groupie.

Comment

Come on STAX! We are all waiting for you to explain what the money team is....

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Come on STAX! We are all waiting for you to explain what the money team is....
                  its a group full of members dedicated to making money? and they doing a mad good job at it to.

Comment

Your name is "Pretty Boy 32" should be against the rules not to Floyd dickride. LOL no seriously though I hear you I just care about the boxing. All the outside the ring **** doesn't matter to me.

Comment

its a group full of members dedicated to making money? and they doing a mad good job at it to.
                      and how do they make that money? are you sure that its not just a bunch of blokes in their 30's waving Floyds money around and saying 'year..year' every now and then?

Comment

Working...
                      X