Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Receives Klitschko Offer, Vitali Waits For Answer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Haye comes in 100% this should be more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      If Haye comes in 100% this should be more competitive.
      Haye should use some vagisil on it.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        who do you think is NOT going to get ko'd? who do you think is the least likely of em all to get ko'd?
        Hys is certainly the least likely to be knocked out by Vitali because he is by far the most likely to run for 12 rounds and avoid a fight.

Comment

Ive always thought that Haye had a better chance against Vitali than he did vs Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
            Ive always thought that Haye had a better chance against Vitali than he did vs Wladimir.
            That's nuts. Not sure what the rationale is there. Vitali would hunt him down and take his soul. Haye won't be able to deter big Vit for even 1 second with his lazy lunging right hand.

Comment

Bitali by k.o but I want to see that also

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                That's nuts. Not sure what the rationale is there. Vitali would hunt him down and take his soul. Haye won't be able to deter big Vit for even 1 second with his lazy lunging right hand.
                Vitali doesnt deal very well with speed and movement, especially not compared to Wladimir. ie Wladimir massacred Byrd whilst Vitali had trouble hitting him. and thats what Haye would do(run). Vitali isnt exactly young either, and his defense of lead back and pray might not work the best agaisnt someone as quick as Haye.

Comment

Nobody has a better chance against Vitali than against Wladimir.

But Haye will have to say he does to get people to buy this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Whilst i think Vitali win most likely win, i do agree that Vitali could be better suited to Haye's style. Haye likes to be the counter puncher and wants his opponent to come forward and throw a lot of punches. Vitali has a high punch output, he's more open and easier to hit than Wlad plus he's slower than Wlad due to his age.

It should be more exciting than the Wlad fight and i think Haye has a better chance, but if i had to pick a winner right now it would be Vitali still.

Comment

Vitali to win by anchor punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X