No announcement yet.

Watch JMM/Pac in kaleidoscope vision with 3d glasses in the dark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
    Never understood the 'watch it in slow mo, I can simply review the round over and over. Seen the fight 6 times already and same results.
    well that's because you haven't watched it in über slow motion while using tennis' version of hawk eye vision, eh.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      If HBO knew anything about boxing, they'd have implemented "Predator Vision" into their broadcasts years ago.

I also think the referees should wear 3D glasses while judging, as it would help them see what's really happening much more clearly.
      How many low blows have not been called because of this? With 3d glasses the fighters bulges would appear to literally be coming at the ref from his view and he couldn't miss a low shot so watch out Mares your days of ball punching are over soon.

Comment

I think I'll also open up my copy of "Hagler/Antuofermo" in "Vegas", drop the opacity, bump map it, lower the levels a bit, and add a chrome blur to finally see if Marvin really deserved the victory, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          How many low blows have not been called because of this? With 3d glasses the fighters bulges would appear to literally be coming at the ref from his view and he couldn't miss a low shot so watch out Mares your days of ball punching are over soon.
          Quoted for truth.

We should file a petition with NSAC to get Nevada referees to wear 3D glasses, but the old-school 80's ones that were made out of cardboard, with the one red eye, and the one blue eye, that you often got for free in boxes of cereal.

Those things are boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
            Never understood the 'watch it in slow mo, I can simply review the round over and over. Seen the fight 6 times already and same results.
            exactly this^^^^^^^^^^...those dudes been killing me the last few days

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Quoted for truth.

We should file a petition with NSAC to get Nevada referees to wear 3D glasses, but the old-school 80's ones that were made out of cardboard, with the one red eye, and the one blue eye, that you often got for free in boxes of cereal.

Those things are boss.
              Fans can also buy the glasses off the HBO website so they can get a ref POV right at home. HBO can also have a special promotion where the 1st 1000 customers get a free can of soup with their purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Fans can also buy the glasses off the HBO website so they can get a ref POV right at home. HBO can also have a special promotion where the 1st 1000 customers get a free can of soup with their purchase.

Comment

I think that settles it then, watching all fights with night vision Predator 3-D glasses in super slow motion frame by frame (every millisecond counts) should be the way to score fights. It might take years to announce the winners, but it will be conclusive, no controversy.

Comment

Can't wait for Cotto vs. Margarito II

Comment

This is all true. If rewatched in taco-vision, you can really see JMM school Pac.

You can see JMM's warrior class shine as he bullied Pac and made him back-peddle all night long and resort to wait for JMM's ever so redundant attacks.

You can even see JMM knock Pac down several times which easily prove what everyone knows that JMM schooled Pac to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X