Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i make a serious topic without getting the **** flamed out of me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why dont you ask the trainer that you have instead of the internet

Comment

"the problem is this...im gonna be honest as hard as it is to admit...i really dont have a solid chin..and i HATE being hit... to sum it up, offensively, you couldnt really ask for more if you were desiging some sort of "perfect, million dollar man" type of fighter in a science lab or something..but DEFENSIVELY, i lack what is IMO atleast, the most important quality of being a fighter, which is a chin."

some say the best deffense is a good offense, you should go for it, your chin might improve.

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
        ok listen...im going to describe myself to you guys in this topic...before i begin i want you to understand fully that im being 100% serious and truthful in everything i say

ok here it goes...i truly feel i am some sort of prodigy when it comes to fighting. genetically, i was blessed with insane gifts...i weigh 196 lbs but i have the hand speed of a welter weight...i have the punching power of a heavy weight, and i have unreal agility and balance and a very sharp fighting mind..offensively, i truly think im something extraordinary...i think that im incredibly gifted and that i was born to do a combat sport (mma or boxing)

some say that michael phelps was born to swim, because of his body type (long torso, long legs, big hands and feet that act as flippers etc.). well i honestly feel i was born to fight...long arms, light as a feather on my feet, incredibly fast, enormous hard hands etc. ...i truly feel like this is my calling in life, and i feel like i have the potential (physically atleast) to be a monster. i actually feel bad sometimes because i feel like im wasting my talent and not using my TRUE potential...

the problem is this...im gonna be honest as hard as it is to admit...i really dont have a solid chin..and i HATE being hit... to sum it up, offensively, you couldnt really ask for more if you were desiging some sort of "perfect, million dollar man" type of fighter in a science lab or something..but DEFENSIVELY, i lack what is IMO atleast, the most important quality of being a fighter, which is a chin.

when i used to box, my suspicions about my hand speed and punching power were true...i always thought "maybe im just imaging it, maybe EVERYONE can do this too" but when i got to the gym i quickly realized i was right about myself...i REALLY DID have those gifts. my trainer even said it himself, along with people who i sparred with. so i know im not imagining this stuff..i look at boxers on TV and cant help but compared myself to them...alot of times i feel like i have way faster hands and i appear to hit way harder than some of them...the only thing they have over me are chins (which is all they really need to beat me 10/10 times)

so my question is to you, is it possible for me to be a fighter? i feel like id be wasting a HUGE amount of talent and i sometimes wonder if this is my calling in life. not a day has gone by probably since i was 15 years old (im 22 now) where i diont shadow box in the mirror multiple times a day...i probably throw punches in my sleep.. and i never miss a fight on tv...this is one of my greatest passions in life but i sometimes feel im unable to do it because of my hatred for getting hit.

i feel like im truly something special offensively, but when it comes to a chin i am nothing special at all. probably below average IMO.. ive never been hurt or dizzied by a punch but i can just tell that id hate getting hit if i was in a real amateur/pro fight, and im not sure if i can handle taking it for 12 rounds...so what am i supposed to do with myself?

im sorry if i sounded like i was bragging but all that stuff IS true, believe it or not but there ARE unknown people out there who have this kind of natrual ability. they do exist in case you have trouble believing me, remember there are 6 billion people on the planet, why would it be so hard to imagine that a person can have this kind of ability? what am i supposed to do?
        i want you to punch yourself in the face at least 180 times a day that should help you somewhat...

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          i want you to punch yourself in the face at least 180 times a day that should help you somewhat...
          Solid advice.

Comment

Welcome, David.

Comment

The best tip is to try to stop thinking of yourself as the nest Tyson Ali or whoever because the first time you step up and find out that there are millions of the next Tyson's Ali's and whoevers out there it can really kill you mentally.

Just try and see what you really have and go from there but you better get used to taking pain because everyone gets hit no matter how good you are.

Comment

youtube is the answer...

Comment

lol, post some of your videos then so we can analyze u, u should try sparr with zelenoff

Comment

spar and fight. ur not going to know **** about ur chin until u get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                      ok listen...im going to describe myself to you guys in this topic...before i begin i want you to understand fully that im being 100% serious and truthful in everything i say

ok here it goes...i truly feel i am some sort of prodigy when it comes to fighting. genetically, i was blessed with insane gifts...i weigh 196 lbs but i have the hand speed of a welter weight...i have the punching power of a heavy weight, and i have unreal agility and balance and a very sharp fighting mind..offensively, i truly think im something extraordinary...i think that im incredibly gifted and that i was born to do a combat sport (mma or boxing)

some say that michael phelps was born to swim, because of his body type (long torso, long legs, big hands and feet that act as flippers etc.). well i honestly feel i was born to fight...long arms, light as a feather on my feet, incredibly fast, enormous hard hands etc. ...i truly feel like this is my calling in life, and i feel like i have the potential (physically atleast) to be a monster. i actually feel bad sometimes because i feel like im wasting my talent and not using my TRUE potential...

the problem is this...im gonna be honest as hard as it is to admit...i really dont have a solid chin..and i HATE being hit... to sum it up, offensively, you couldnt really ask for more if you were desiging some sort of "perfect, million dollar man" type of fighter in a science lab or something..but DEFENSIVELY, i lack what is IMO atleast, the most important quality of being a fighter, which is a chin.

when i used to box, my suspicions about my hand speed and punching power were true...i always thought "maybe im just imaging it, maybe EVERYONE can do this too" but when i got to the gym i quickly realized i was right about myself...i REALLY DID have those gifts. my trainer even said it himself, along with people who i sparred with. so i know im not imagining this stuff..i look at boxers on TV and cant help but compared myself to them...alot of times i feel like i have way faster hands and i appear to hit way harder than some of them...the only thing they have over me are chins (which is all they really need to beat me 10/10 times)

so my question is to you, is it possible for me to be a fighter? i feel like id be wasting a HUGE amount of talent and i sometimes wonder if this is my calling in life. not a day has gone by probably since i was 15 years old (im 22 now) where i diont shadow box in the mirror multiple times a day...i probably throw punches in my sleep.. and i never miss a fight on tv...this is one of my greatest passions in life but i sometimes feel im unable to do it because of my hatred for getting hit.

i feel like im truly something special offensively, but when it comes to a chin i am nothing special at all. probably below average IMO.. ive never been hurt or dizzied by a punch but i can just tell that id hate getting hit if i was in a real amateur/pro fight, and im not sure if i can handle taking it for 12 rounds...so what am i supposed to do with myself?

im sorry if i sounded like i was bragging but all that stuff IS true, believe it or not but there ARE unknown people out there who have this kind of natrual ability. they do exist in case you have trouble believing me, remember there are 6 billion people on the planet, why would it be so hard to imagine that a person can have this kind of ability? what am i supposed to do?
                      This place has the best threads. I'm almost convinced there is only really 4 people here with 20 alias each, and who are funny as fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X