Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Ready: I Love Being The Underdog!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Well here's the thing. He's not the same Pac anymore, Mayweather waited a little while. He did his own thing for several years. Waited for Pac to fall off a little bit. Now he has him where he wants him. Pac's last 3 fights were cake. Easy pickings for Manny. Hell the only fighter to really give him any trouble in the last 10 years was Marquez. Idk how he's gonna fare against a calculating fighter like Mayweather. Cuz this is gonna be the first time in a really long time he'll have to work for it.
    The same can be said for Floyd..,his last fights have shown he isn't the same anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeGotPacProblem View Post
      The same can be said for Floyd..,his last fights have shown he isn't the same anymore.
      Floyd got rocked by a big guy like Maidana but Pacquiao got wobbled by Timothy Bradley with the same punch Marquez used on him. Manny still doesn't know how to avoid it. I already see all the excuses building up from Pacquiao fans on these threads.

1. Mayweather waited for Pacquiao to lose a step
      2. Mayweather hired Ariza to get information on Pacquiao.
      3. Floyd has home town advantages with the ref and judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Floyd got rocked by a big guy like Maidana but Pacquiao got wobbled by Timothy Bradley with the same punch Marquez used on him. Manny still doesn't know how to avoid it. I already see all the excuses building up from Pacquiao fans on these threads.

manny was coming off balance when tim landed that shot. wobble? LOL.

is manny NOT suppose to get hit? i keep seeing this same comment posted over and over. "pac got hit with the right". is manny not suppose to get hit at all or something? manny's fighting style puts him on the attack 90% of the time.

Comment

Says the guy who said Castillo and Chico Corrales are better wins over Barrera, Morales and Marquez

Comment

You sure you're a boxing fan? Because it looks like you don't know the difference between a defensive fighter (Floyd) and an offensive fighter (pac). Otherwise you wouldn't make such a comment.

Comment

explain this then. floyd got hit with the same punch from maidana in the first fight and the second. so i guess floyd still doesnt know how to avoid it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                You sure you're a boxing fan? Because it looks like you don't know the difference between a defensive fighter (Floyd) and an offensive fighter (pac). Otherwise you wouldn't make such a comment.
                Even going to lengths that Morales was sh#t when Pac battled him.

And Viola, after 10 years the same Morales sparked and hanged with Maidana, who toyed with Floyd and gave him fits very very recently.

The guy's a joke, no credibility, talks outta his azz. No surprise tho after all these years he's still making a fool outta himself.

Comment

• Some of yall act like yall don't know who your favorite fighter really is. Yes both Floyd and Manny have slowed down but they are basically still the same fighters.

Look at damn near all of Floyd fights when he fights guys that are bigger, physically stronger and have some actual skills and willing to lay it all on the line actually get to Floyd and hit more so than faster fighters who try to think and box with Floyd. Augustus, Castillo, Maidana all bullied Floyd and had success.

Manny from day one doesn't perform the same with boxers and counter punchers. His punch output drops dramatically

This isn't rocket science both fighers are going face something in the other they have difficulty with.

With Floyd Manny is going to present somewhat of the same difficulty that Judah did the first 3 rounds. Manny and Judah are different fighters physically but the speed and being a southpaw is there.
                  Last edited by tredh; 02-23-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Well we are getting down to the nutcuttin Grustler!

By the way Jr cherrypicked:

Little JMM
                    Hatton
                    Ducked Cotto had to retire
                    Ducked Margo, too scary and fought dumb dumb Balto the clown
                    Ducked Pac by making stupid demands of steriods
                    Ortiz then cheapshotted him after Ortiz had QUIT with Maidana.
                    nuff said, of course we could keep going on

Pac had already fought all the top elites in the WW divison

Can YOU honestly name ONE prime elite in the WW's that JR has FOUGHT?

the catch word is " PRIME PROVEN ELITES"

The countdown is ON, twil be a HAPPY DAY FOR PAC FANS !!!!!!!!!
                    You discredit all of Floyds wins, and criticize him for who he didnt fight, yet say Manny fought ALL THE TOP ELITES in the WW division? Please elaborate. this should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeGotPacProblem View Post
                      I would say that Mannys lost a bigger step than Floyd. Getting put to sleep against Marquez I believe changed Manny. It took away that killer instinct that Manny had back when he was destroying dudes. That killer instinct was what made Manny so popular. I was falling asleep watching him fight Rios! 4 or 5 of the knockdowns scored against Algeri happened when Algeri was off balance, you could tell cuz he popped up right away without taking his time to recover cuz he didn't need to.

I would say Floyd didn't lose anything to tell you the truth. He took Miadanas best shots and regrouped and came back later to do what he always does. Be Floyd. He adjusted and boxed beautifully. And look at most of his fights when he faces swarming, pressure guys. Floyd struggles early on. Later he figures out the code and he cracks it. He has proven to have good legs and a great chin. The only thing that I can see in him that has regressed is that he has a tendency to lay on the ropes for 1 or 2 rds when he shouldn't, probably to take a much needed break. Other than that. Same Floyd. And it's enough to beat Pac, believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X