Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got hold of the first season of The Sopranos, am i in luck?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got hold of the first season of The Sopranos, am i in luck?.

Never seen a single episode before, is it a classic or is it over hyped?.

one of the mobster is gay...........

Comment

Considered one of the best shows of all time, so you can't go wrong there. I personally prefer The Wire though.

Comment

It's classic. You're probably going to get hooked and end up watching the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
          It's classic. You're probably going to get hooked and end up watching the entire series.
          I've been told this twice before.

I got told it about The Wire, i watched the first episode of The Wire and it was slow as hell bordering on boring.

I got told it about Breaking Bad and watched four seasons in a week.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of people find the wire boring.

Comment

Did you buy it? The reason I'm asking is that I have looking for season one and haven't found a reasonable price.

Comment

you gonna love it, you going to get hooked on the intro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I've been told this twice before.

I got told it about The Wire, i watched the first episode of The Wire and it was slow as hell bordering on boring.

I got told it about Breaking Bad and watched four seasons in a week.
                  I've never seen The Wire or Breaking Bad so I'm going to have to check them out. The Sopranos is about a fictional New Jersey crime family. So if you think you'd like a drama about mafia type crime and the issues the families go through then this is the show for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Did you buy it? The reason I'm asking is that I have looking for season one and haven't found a reasonable price.
                    Yes it cost me an awful lot of money, you can only imagine my dismay when it appeared on such a random website as:

http://tpb.pirateparty.org.uk/torrent/5148624/The_Sopranos_-_Complete_1st_Season_[DVDRip.XviD][big_dad_e]

I was disgusted.
                    Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 11-07-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X