Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your "must have" apps for android?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tango Video calls ...

Comment

prankdial for the lulz

Comment

Get Flipboard or Pulse

Comment

Meat, I have an S3 too and I love it.

I'd highly recommend Viber since I know you have friends and fam in the PI.

Say goodbye to paying for overseas calls. Kinda like Skype without video chat but IMO is more user friendly and the call quality is better.

Just try it, it's my most used app right now since my buddies text and call me anytime they're bored which is pretty often.

And l agree with Rich about Launchers. You need to get one of those since it takes your phone to a whole new level in terms of appearance.

I'd also recommend avast! Mobile Security, Dropbox(kinda like iCloud), JuiceDefender(cool battery saver) and Fios Remote(for those who have Fios).

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Meat, I have an S3 too and I love it.

I'd highly recommend Viber since I know you have friends and fam in the PI.

Say goodbye to paying for overseas calls. Kinda like Skype without video chat but IMO is more user friendly and the call quality is better.

Just try it, it's my most used app right now since my buddies text and call me anytime they're bored which is pretty often.

And l agree with Rich about Launchers. You need to get one of those since it takes your phone to a whole new level in terms of appearance.

I'd also recommend avast! Mobile Security, Dropbox(kinda like iCloud), JuiceDefender(cool battery saver) and Fios Remote(for those who have Fios).
            i try not to talk to them. all they do is ask for money and gifts before they can even say hi. a cousin even asked me if i can pay for her Nursing tuition.. i hope they dont find out about that app...

Comment

Quickpic - To organize pictures
              Any.do - To do list
              Documents to go - Its like MS word for your phone
              Moon + Reader pro - Read ebooks (love the text to speech, just shake your phone and it reads the text for you if your eyes get tired)
              Barcode scanner - Scan barcode to see if you can get a better price someplace else
              Torque - Need to buy the attachment but you can check the codes on your car when the engine light comes on.
              Dropbox - Send items from your phone to your computer
              Shazam - Hear a song you like but don't know the name use this app to find it.

All of these apps I have on my home screen and use every week. Some are free and some you have to pay for but I really like all of them. (If your going to pay for one read the reviews first and make sure you know what you are getting)

Comment

hot chicks and random facts on playstore

Comment

BoxingScene.com ONLY on Android! App for the forum.
                  Boxing Score Card app.
                  Bump - Transfer pics to other mobiles.
                  Chrome - Decent browser.
                  Dolphin Browser HD, very good too.
                  Dooors - Door game. Mind game kinda.
                  Drag Racing - Addictive ass game.
                  Drive - Store documents online.
                  Edmondo for GPS cycling, running etc...
                  Event Brite - Events near you. Anything and everything is on there.
                  Ever Note is cool for notes. Pic captions, audio recording.
                  Flip Board - News, Tech news all in one app.
                  Gas Stations. In the name.
                  GBC AD Game Boy emulator.
                  Google Music. New and very good.
                  Instagram - I know you're a whore.
                  King Soft Office - Good office app.
                  Mobo Player.
                  MX Player.
                  Nove Launcher - Different face to your phone.
                  Paypal.
                  Photo editor.
                  Power AMp for auido files. Very clean and clear.
                  G Search! Google is the best.
                  Swift Key 3. Best keyboard app ever.
                  TV Catch up for TV channels.
                  Zedge - Free backgrounds, moving backgrounds, ring tones.

Comment

I have to second Endomondo. Really useful for keeping track of runs/walks/cycling etc and links up to the website which shows really accurate GPS tracked maps.

Comment

Chrome, Instagram, SNESoid and psx4droid emulators with a bunch of RPG roms, Yahoo Fantasy Football (during the season obv), Pandora, Facebook, gmail, google maps, the calculator

Comment

Working...
                      X