Floyd: "He was holding me; all he was doing was just trying to survive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: "He was holding me; all he was doing was just trying to survive"

From fight_hype:
    "Mosley knows I was hurtin' him too; bad! I was hurtin' him bad, you know what I'm sayin'?" .... "but he was holding me. He was holding me; all he was doing was just trying to survive"

Dang right ... he was basically bouncing around like a bunny throwing some "touch" punches and then holding floyd.

I was so pissed at Shane I wish he got KOed.
    Like Floyd said, he was just trying to survive and await for the paycheck.
    He's no different from Clottey. At least Clottey wasn't holding.

Yeah, people on here are saying that Floyd didnt stop him but he wouldve easily had stopped him if Shane either didnt hold or took some risk. Then he kept bending forward and holding Floyd around the waist

Comment

and Floyd had near 10 rounds to put away an exhausted 38 year old and couldn't.

Comment

come on guys ...Knocking fighters out is not what he does best....he abuses them before the fight ...then abuses them in the fight and then systematically beats them over the course of the fight !
        Love him or hate him...but respect he is very good at what he does !

Comment

I agree, Mosley was doing all of the holding that night, Money only held the two times he got rocked, but other than that he was either pushing the action of fighting Shane right in the center of the ring.

Comment

Mosley is a dirty **** like BHOP, and Mosley was doing holding before he was hurt. Cheating asses, Floyd only held when he was hurt. Floyd didn't try to use it as a tactic. I remember when Mosley bum-rushed Floyd, then held Floyds arm and landed like 2 body shots in the row. What a cheating ass wrestler.

Comment

shane was looking like he was trying to survive late in the fight

coulda shoulda but didnt

Comment

the only person i saw hurt and holding on for dear life was floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  Mosley is a dirty **** like BHOP, and Mosley was doing holding before he was hurt. Cheating asses, Floyd only held when he was hurt. Floyd didn't try to use it as a tactic. I remember when Mosley bum-rushed Floyd, then held Floyds arm and landed like 2 body shots in the row. What a cheating ass wrestler.
                  elbows.....

Comment

I got so annoyed with Mosley just holding...

Comment

Working...
                    X