hilarious hopkins-dawson gif

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You dont start ***** and then complain when somebody else finishes it

Natas, everybody in the thread is agreeing that what Chad did should not have won him the belts and it should have been a NC. It is almost unanimously agreed.

The thread is about the gif that clearly shows Hopkins jumping str8 onto Chads back in a square position attempting to apply all his weight on him. The only way Hopkins would be standing in that situation is if Chad gave in, a probably taken a knee and then waited for the ref to tell Hopkins to get off. Just admit was Hopkins did was completely dirty and he was at fault for this whole situation. You know it true but you keep countering with "it's all 3 of their faults".
    admit what? that hopkins lunged in with a punch and missed because dawson ducked low? that's not a dirty intentional foul imo, that's a missed punch lunging from the outside while the other guy ducked really low. The momentum carried hopkins forward. I don't see that as dirty, more of just an unfortunate way how everything unfolded, no more than an accidental head clash is unfortunate.

I say it's all three of their faults because it took all three of them for that to happen, but I don't think any of them intentionally meant to cause harm. Hopkins wasn't purposely trying to whiff on a punch. Dawson, while he did intentional shove him off with his shoulder wasn't intentionally trying to foul hopkins. And the ref while imo didn't handle the situation correctly didn't intentionally make the wrong call.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      You dont start ***** and then complain when somebody else finishes it

Natas, everybody in the thread is agreeing that what Chad did should not have won him the belts and it should have been a NC. It is almost unanimously agreed.

The thread is about the gif that clearly shows Hopkins jumping str8 onto Chads back in a square position attempting to apply all his weight on him. The only way Hopkins would be standing in that situation is if Chad gave in, a probably taken a knee and then waited for the ref to tell Hopkins to get off. Just admit was Hopkins did was completely dirty and he was at fault for this whole situation. You know it true but you keep countering with "it's all 3 of their faults".
      Good post. I don't blame Dawson at all, I lay the blame squarely at Hopkins feet. B-Hop has been fighting dirty for years but as soon as someone stands up to it, he can't take it.

I've lost a lot of respect for Hopkins since this fight. I have no doubt he milked it, as he has done before. I don't care if you're 46, I haven't got time for someone pulling bull**** stunts.

Toney is right. Don't talk about being old-school and an OG if you're gonna do stuff like this.

Like Judah, Cintron and Clottey, Hopkins has got form for pulling stunts in the ring.

Incidentally, someone needs to make a gif of all the times Hopkins has nearly died from falls/rabbit punches/low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        i dont blame dawson- hopkins jumped on him and was pushing down.
        that's why chad the ****** aint the champ. why did he duck so low anyway? was he slipping a punch or getting ready to blow Hopkins?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
          that's why chad the ****** aint the champ. why did he duck so low anyway? was he slipping a punch or getting ready to blow Hopkins?
          ducking low would suggest he ducked below the beltline, which he didn't, it seems that way because hopkins jumped

Comment

People talking about Hopkins age and that he's more fragile now. What about Jones, Tarver, Johnson who are in their 40 as well and they lose their fights like men, they don't cry foul to the ref and try to sell every thing from blows on the belt line, rabbit punch taps, and shoves as if he if he got bombed at war and lost a foot and an arm and needs a wheelchair to get up because he's paralyzed. That's how Hopkins sells everything. Fucking WWE Superstar.

Then if you wanna say "well people age differently". Lol Hopkins is stronger than those 3 guys and has even beaten them, and they are in worst shape than Hopkins. Hopkins just copped out of the Dawson fight, plain and simple to see. He definitely milked it like a WWE wrestler. Vince McMahon was probably smiling when he saw that, he knows exactly what Hopkins was doing. Even got the fake reports just like they do in WWE.

Funniest thing there after Hopkins acting, was Kellermen saying yeah, I can see it. There was absolutely nothing there for fucks sake! Both shoulders looked exactly the same on my big screen TV, it was crystal clear there was the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              Hopkins was obviously hanging on to dawson and pushing all his weight down on him.

I would have done the same thing in dawson's position- I would have thrown him off me.

That's all i'm saying
              same here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                admit what? that hopkins lunged in with a punch and missed because dawson ducked low? that's not a dirty intentional foul imo, that's a missed punch lunging from the outside while the other guy ducked really low. The momentum carried hopkins forward. I don't see that as dirty, more of just an unfortunate way how everything unfolded, no more than an accidental head clash is unfortunate.

I say it's all three of their faults because it took all three of them for that to happen, but I don't think any of them intentionally meant to cause harm. Hopkins wasn't purposely trying to whiff on a punch. Dawson, while he did intentional shove him off with his shoulder wasn't intentionally trying to foul hopkins. And the ref while imo didn't handle the situation correctly didn't intentionally make the wrong call.
                Dawson didnt duck "low". Ducking low is ducking below the waist. He simply ducked and from what i've seen from other fights you're allowed to duck without the threat of the other guy jumping on your back

And Hopkins didnt do it accidentally, thats one of his most common moves and he did it several times in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
                  Oh ok so boxers arent allowed to duck now:bukkake::blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                    ducking low would suggest he ducked below the beltline, which he didn't, it seems that way because hopkins jumped
                    hopkins threw a punch and put his weight behind it. very effective BOXING move when it lands. maybe you should be watching football if your impressed by chad the ******

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      too bad for bhop dawson was ready to fight dirty with him. i never liked bhop's style of throwing a punch, leans on and grab his opponents to prevent him countering. instead of throwing a combo he would rather throw 1 punch and then hold.
                      hard style to be a fan of but none the less it's been effective for years..

Comment

Working...
                      X