Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where the VADA testing results published from TBE-Maidana fight yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the results:

Floyd failed his 4th A sample; Maidana failed because of a PED tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I have the results:

Floyd failed his 4th A sample; Maidana failed because of a PED tissue.
      To be fair Mayweather probably did fail, did you hear in all access or in a internview during media press he said usada came like 4 times in one week lol. probably for B sample, C sample, and D sample lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
        To be fair Mayweather probably did fail, did you hear in all access or in a internview during media press he said usada came like 4 times in one week lol. probably for B sample, C sample, and D sample lol.
        Floyd's got USADA paid. And Xyleocaine in Vegas. "I love Vegas doe"

Comment

Floyd paid to have the testing results swept under the rug.........um, I mean misplaced.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
            They were not illegal you idiot do your research.
            It fits da agenda doe

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              Is being kept under wraps just like Canelo-Floyd testing. I don't even know if they are even doing it. Wouldn't be surprised given that TMT fighters fail the standard tests can't imagine USADA
              It's not being kept under wraps, and they were tested. If you want to see results, visit usada.org and email them. If they receive enough emails requesting results, they'll PROBABLY post them (as they did with the Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto fights).

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                It's not being kept under wraps, and they were tested. If you want to see results, visit usada.org and email them. If they receive enough emails requesting results, they'll PROBABLY post them (as they did with the Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto fights).
                Oh so that's what it takes to get results to the public. Like American Idol you need enough votes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Oh so that's what it takes to get results to the public. Like American Idol you need enough votes lol.
                  Keep in mind, NSAC nor VADA releases detailed test results to the public. So far, only USADA has been willing to do so. And they've only done so if they receive a high volume of email/interest in them. And even then, it's not guarantee that they'll release them.

Comment

What's up .you should open a thread and let us interview you

Comment

Keep in mind, NSAC nor VADA releases detailed test results to the public. So far, only USADA has been willing to do so. And they've only done so if they receive a high volume of email/interest in them. And even then, it's not guarantee that they'll release them.
                      Don't get it, then what's the point? It only comes out on a positive?

Comment

Working...
                      X