No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez: Pre-Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Should be a great fight, but this $64.95 price tag makes me pause. The undercard is absolute garbage. I can see old man Arum smiling as I press the 'buy' button.
    fight is 55 bills not 65.

Comment

Bradley still doesn't get any respect. Marquez's hopes for winning rely on Bradley being a shell of himself after the Ruslan fight. If there are no lingering effects, Marquez will get dominated. Can't wait to see it unfold.

Comment

Bradley's success has been based on his unorthodox and versatile style -- his ability to modulate offense and defense in different ways throughout a fight -- he went away from that vs Ruslan and became more of a standup one-dimensional fighter and it almost cost him his title -- if he reverts to fighting HIS kind of fight, he should beat Marquez fairly easily -- if he ends up fighting Marquez's fight, it will be an uphill battle for him -- I see him outmaneuvering Marquez throughout and getting a solid decision -- unless another set of 3 blind mice judges are involved....

Comment

I know it's a sensitive subject but it has to be raised, I think -- Bradley's people must insist on Marquez being rigorously tested before the fight -- too many red flags in his fight vs Manny -- the Incredible Hulk physique which he never had, even in his prime years, the devastating one punch KO power which he never really displayed throughout his career, his ability to withstand tremendous punishment and quickly recover at such an advanced age -- I'm not at all a Marquez 'hater' -- have rooted for him consistently and was thrilled with his KO of Manny but as I said, there are some unanswered questions that came out of that fight, at least for me....

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
            fight is 55 bills not 65.
            $65 for Comcast HD.

Comment

NOT Spending The Money For This Yawner; A Stupid Fight Promoted!

Marquez deserved fighting Bradley more than Bradley deserved fighting Marquez. Since Vegas gave Bradley the title after Pacquiao beat his azz for most of 12 rounds, he was destroyed by Provo, and Vegas insisted on keeping the belt with Bradley; two (2) screw jobs by the Nevada Boxing Commission. This fight is a joke.

Comment

Working...
              X