No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaro Knocks Pongsaklek Wonjongkam Out For WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooooooooooooooow

that guy's legs looked like my legs feel. you could tell he could see what jaro was gonna do, but he couldn't do anything about it.

that was painful to watch

Comment

• FINALLY!!! I wasn't eager or wanting him to lose, I am just happy someone finally gave guys like him a run for their money. Knocked him clock eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        FINALLY!!! I wasn't eager or wanting him to lose, I am just happy someone finally gave guys like him a run for their money. Knocked him clock eh?
        jaro beat the dogish out of him, kd's and everything.

it was obvious he didn't have it. go to post 22 and watch 3 minutes. then imagine it 5.5 times. thats what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          jaro beat the dogish out of him, kd's and everything.

it was obvious he didn't have it. go to post 22 and watch 3 minutes. then imagine it 5.5 times. thats what happened.

It's almost like he was unfit to fight.

Like medically.

The other major news site has quite a bit of the fight on there.

I can only watch that once.

I followed him for years and seeing this is just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            It's almost like he was unfit to fight.Like medically.

The other major news site has quite a bit of the fight on there.

I can only watch that once.

I followed him for years and seeing this is just sad.
            i agree 100%, seriously. im sure there wasn't much of a pre-fight physical for him, but that was brutal.

he wouldn't do anything about any punches coming at him and he had no legs. looked like someone slipped him a roofie

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              FINALLY!!! I wasn't eager or wanting him to lose, I am just happy someone finally gave guys like him a run for their money. Knocked him clock eh?
              imo, kameda and naito already did that. but yea, hes never really been beat to a pulp like that. not at all, tol me it was pretty sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchville View Post
                and yes , prior to this loss, wonjongkam was believed to be unbeatable...
                By Jaro maybe but not generally. He hardly had that sort of aura.

Comment

• yikes. what a brutal finish. lots of flush punches.
                  great run. time to hang them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
                    Hey Sulaiman, why don't you make Chavez do the same commitment that the champion of this bout had to do, to face the mandatory challenger, in Chavez case, Sergio Martinez?...
                    amen to that....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      i agree 100%, seriously. im sure there wasn't much of a pre-fight physical for him, but that was brutal.

he wouldn't do anything about any punches coming at him and he had no legs. looked like someone slipped him a roofie
                      Just got a chance to really watch all of what's out there and agree. He was able to get off well in spots and his hand speed is still decent in combo, but his defensive reflexes were nowhere and he was really pushing shots and falling forward bad in spots. A lot of headbutts too. The crowd silence was almost eerie at the end.

Originally posted by Boxingfan0082
                      I'm not sure if in the 100 fights this guy had if a single one was even remotely credible
                      Admitting to almost complete ignorance is a start. In 2009, he beat Miranda (then-future now former 112 lb. titlist); 2010 he beat Kameda (reigning champ) and Sur Rungvisai (current titlist at 15; Won also has a 2007 KO win over reigning 15 titlist Tomo Shimizu, who beat Cazares last year); and last year he beat a Sosa who'd been one of the better little men of the last ten years.

Not a single one? Or you don't know of whence you speak?

Let's flip a coin.

Wonjongkam may not have been one of the GOAT or anything, but some of the reactions in this thread are shining examples of the internet's ability to let silly off the leash.
                      Last edited by crold1; 03-02-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X