No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Will Be Chief 2nd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think Will Be Chief 2nd?

in Floyd's corner. Who will be the 2nd man? Will it still be Ellerbe or do you now think that Senior will be the 2nd man in the corner? I (maybe) dont mind Senior help training Junior because I do think he knows his stuff and Junior can definatly execute it but in the ring, I think it should only be Roger & Ellerbe. Dont change that. You know that Senior will start running his mouth and telling Floyd what to do like he is the main trainer. It will be too many different voices. In Floyd's corner its always Roger with the techniqal stuff and Ellerbe being more of a hype man. You dont want 2 guys telling you techniqal things. You know Roger would be upset and it may confuse Floyd as the contradict eachother.

Roger has been spot on in the corner. I remember where he was arguing with Floyd in the Corley fight. He kept telling Floyd to go to the body but Floyd kept saying that Chop is blocking it down there and wont let him throw low. Roger kept telling him and Floyd was arguing back. Then in about the 8th round they were in mid ring and you could hear Roger yell "go to the body". Immediatly Floyd throws a body blow and Chop folds over and Floyd pauses. Its like Chop was hurt and it happened so immedialty that Floyd was shocked. Then Roger yelled "there you go", and Floyd did a combo to the body and up top and dropped Chop. Floyd went to the body the rest of the fight and dominated down the stretch. Roger's a bad boy. When he came back to the corner Roger said "see, I told you" and Floyd just smiled like yeah, you were right

bump. I never ever bump my threads because I think thats corny but I really want to know what people think on this one. Could Roger & Senior co exist in the same corner?

Comment

Working...
    X