No announcement yet.

..THE Hardest Puncher In The Sport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
    I didn't say he had no pop. He's got a GREAT snap to his shots. But it's his speed that kills people. He literally hit David Diaz with EVERY punch he felt like hitting him with. It was someone that took him 9 rounds to get out of there.

Hendall Holt didn't have that much luck, hitting him with everything when he and Diaz fought, but the moment he CLEANLY caught him, Diaz went down.

Not to say that Holt even has more power or that he doesn't. But the point is that Pacquiao had better luck hitting him, while Holt stayed on the backfoot and still had a good time hurting Daiz, a guy with a great chin, with a single shot. Pacquiao stopped Diaz because of overall punishment.
    Sorry you never heard the news that Pac just bringing Diaz up on the later rounds...
    Remember in the eight round Pac/Delahoya fight? Roach said it's time Manny... What does it mean? intruiging isn't it?

Comment

I reckon its between Haye and Lopez.I would lean towards Haye but not by much.Lopez reminds me of gerald mcclellan a bit both in his physical appearance and the way he loads up on his shots,hes one of the hardest punching little guys to come along in agood few years.

Comment

People Picking Pacquaio, Im not saying they are wrong, but Pacquaio, doesnt have 1 punch KO power, his speed and accuracy, is what got it him most of his KOs. I mean if is the biggets puncher P4P, JMM shoulded been KO twice against him, because he hited him a lot of times, and Diaz should off fek in the 4th rounds nstead od the nine,ect,ect,ect.

Manny have good power, But there are People, like Juanma Lopez, David Haye, Cintron, Darchinyan, who have more punching power!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
          Sorry you never heard the news that Pac just bringing Diaz up on the later rounds...
          Remember in the eight round Pac/Delahoya fight? Roach said it's time Manny... What does it mean? intruiging isn't it?
          No, Roach is a GREAT trainer. He makes sure he was a fighter weakened. If, by some chance he's holding Manny back, in terms of what pucnhes to throw, that's fine. But that wouldn't have anything to do with one punch KO power. Manny is the one throwing the punches. If he's the one connecting, then he should be the one dropping these people.

He doesn't do it. He's an over-rounds puncher. Which is fine. I don't understand why you think I'm trying to insult the guy. He's a GREAT fighter.

Comment

Edison Miranda can crack as well,but he aint all that quick..well,he was quick enough for banks

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
              Edison Miranda can crack as well,but he aint all that quick..well,he was quick enough for banks
              It was scary and funny as hell, all at the same time.

Comment

No, Roach is a GREAT trainer. He makes sure he was a fighter weakened. If, by some chance he's holding Manny back, in terms of what pucnhes to throw, that's fine. But that wouldn't have anything to do with one punch KO power. Manny is the one throwing the punches. If he's the one connecting, then he should be the one dropping these people.

He doesn't do it. He's an over-rounds puncher. Which is fine. I don't understand why you think I'm trying to insult the guy. He's a GREAT fighter.
                I never say you insulted that guy... I just think Manny is the hardest puncher in your list... It's my opinion and you got yours... Roach and Pac makes this sport more intertaining. Knocking people down instead of early they make it late...

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                  I never say you insulted that guy... I just think Manny is the hardest puncher in your list... It's my opinion and you got yours... Roach and Pac makes this sport more intertaining. Knocking people down instead of early they make it late...
                  Fair enough.

Comment

It was scary and funny as hell, all at the same time.
                    LOL.yeah,though I dont think mr.banks knew an awful lot about it

Comment

That's not at all what I was trying to convey, if you directed that towards me. What I was poin ting out is how Manny was hitting Diaz all night. Holt, was not.
                      I was just laughing at Haye winning the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X