Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Brits may be biased, but U.S. Americans are the worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Brits may be biased, but U.S. Americans are the worst

It was DISGUSTING to hear the commentary tonight. Max, Manny, and Jim said that Joe was seriously hurt after the first knockdown and that he'd have a hard time getting out of the first round. WTF is that?!?!

I used to like Kellerman, but after hearing his interviews, I flat out HATE the guy. Calzaghe DOMINATED, and all Kellerman talked about was the knockdown. Yet when he interviewed Jones, who got WHOOPED, he kept talking about how courageous he was for fighting to the finish and giving it his all. This nationalistic bias is disgraceful, and the HBO crew (as well as all people) should be ashamed.

Also, when I read things like this:

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
    Lets do this ****. Joe has yet to fight a young proven guy. Yeah Mikkel Kessler is unproven compared to Dawson.
    I see that no matter how much y'all try to hide it, the bias comes out in any and every way imaginable. Kessler had looked amazingly good against every opponent he had at the time he fought Calzaghe, and many people even picked him to win. Dawson has been nearly stopped in a fight he was dominating, and most people believe he lost against OLD-ASS Glen Johnson. No undefeated fighter who barely beats (or arguably, loses to) Glen Johnson is more "proven" than Kessler. If Dawson was the Dane and Kessler the American, no gringo would give a **** about watching Calzaghe fight Dawson, they'd be saying "oh look at that piece of **** Calzaghe, he's gonna fight another unproven Euro bum"

You're generalizing.

There are ******* boxing fans with internet connections in nearly every Nation on this planet.

Comment

And HBO being clueless dicks is nothing new, or are you just recently listening to the actual commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
        I used to like Kellerman, but after hearing his interviews, I flat out HATE the guy. Calzaghe DOMINATED, and all Kellerman talked about was the knockdown. Yet when he interviewed Jones, who got WHOOPED, he kept talking about how courageous he was for fighting to the finish and giving it his all. This nationalistic bias is disgraceful, and the HBO crew (as well as all people) should be ashamed.
        Max Kellerman is an ******* who seems to have an agenda against foreign fighters.

Comment

Working...
        X