No announcement yet.

How Will You Judge Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will You Judge Floyd?

I have been saying it all along on here and now Floyd finally seems like he's going to do it. He's going back down in weight like he should but the sad part is that the media & haters will rip him for it.

I have always said that if Floyd moved up natually then everyone would be looking at him totally different. He is a small framed guy. When he moved up to LW he shouldve stayed there until now and finish up at 140. Then everyone would be calling him easily one of the best ever and saying that he is easily one of the most exciting fighters in boxing. Now its sad though because he is going to be penalized so bad for being so good. By that I mean he's now going to be fighting at his natural weights but he's going to be ripped because he's going to be killing cats when really thats his natural weight. Floyd was at 130 coming into the ring at 138, he then moved to 135 and came into the ring at only a 139 pounds, he then moved to 140 and came into the ring at only a 144 pounds, then at 147 he comes into the ring at 146 pounds and at 154 he comes in at 148. Stop ripping this cat for no reason.

I have always said that the people who judge him for the way he fights are stupid. He's fighting much bigger guys at weights he shouldnt be at. If he was at his normal weights he would be going toe to toe with everyone and knocking cats out. I said that people are dumb when they say he is no SRL or Hearns. There only saying that because there thinking about WW where Floyd is clearly not a real one and those guys started there as big WW's and finished at LHW. If you judge him in a P4P sense then he's easily as good as them if not better and he was 10x better at the higher weights then they were. Ive always said how would you guys have judged Floyd if he never moved up? Then he would either have the best resume in history with KO's over MAB, EM, JMM, Pac, Diaz, and so on or he wouldve been the most avoided man in boxing like you guys call these WW's.

How many threads have I made on here about the weight issue? Its not them. Its the fact that Floyd doesnt want to lose simply because a guy is much bigger then him. If he loses then he wants someone to beat him fair & square. How many threads have I made saying that you guys are dumb for saying that these WW's are beast for calling Floyd out. Your dumb but not them. They know Floyd doesnt belong there and they would have a huge advantage over him. Its ok for them to be at the same weight for there whole career and Floyd has moved up to 5 classes. The kid is so good that he beat a still very good fighter in Oscar at 154 when he wasnt nowhere near that weight and he still got ripped for it. I cant believe that. That fight itself shouldve put him in history. Only a All Time Great could do that. Do you think those WW boys can hang at SMW? Thats what it was like.

Then you have a cat like Cotto getting all these fake rewards. He's fought everyone? Really? Manny Steward names all these great guys Cotto fought and its such a joke. Most of those guys were nobodies when Cotto fought them. Guys like Paulie & Torres were nobodies on the main scene and Quintana had 1 win over a green rookie. Then you add to the fact that Cotto made those guys look like little kids in the ring. They looked atleast 2 weight classes apart. Then its funny because Floyd will get ripped for fighting someone and Cotto fights them next and gets super credit for it. Everyone ripped Floyd for the Zab fight but then Cotto fights him after Floyd beat him, after Baldy beat him, after he was suspended for a year, hadnt won a fight in 2 years, and that win made Cotto a star? He was also again clearly bigger. The only great win he has was against a near 37 year old Shane when he was again clearly much bigger then. Now there talking about him fighting Oscar. You know, the same guy that everyone ripped Floyd for fighting and gave him no credit for beating. Now Cotto is going to fight that same old washed up scrub even a year after Floyd did it and everyone gives Cotto mad credit for it.

Look how much bigger Cotto was to Shane and Shane makes Floyd look like a little kid. Then people on here are so dumb that they dont say anything about all these so called tought WW's ducking Williams. Yeah Williams maybe a long freak but he's still basically the same size as these guys. Are you guys going to be stupid enough to think that if Floyd started as a WW that he wouldnt fight Williams? I know your not that dumb. Lets say Floyd was coming along right now as a 27 year old WW on the scene in his 1st weight class. You think Williams would put any kind of fear in him? He would kill him and these other WW's wont even look at him but they like to pick on Floyd because they all know he doesnt belong there. Now its a joke because Floyd is moving back down and he's going to get ripped to shreds. All the stories will be about how he didnt want to fight Cotto and how he's picking on all these little guys when really there all the same size if not bigger then him. Ive always said that he's really right now supposed to be fighting guys like Diaz instead of Cotto.

PART 2

Floyd isnt Pac. Ive always said that Pac's move up was fake like Duran's. Those guys just moved up alot because they were super huge guys who killed themselves to make the lower weights and shouldve never been there anyway. Look at Pac, he cant even make 130 anymore and comes into the ring at 145 pounds. The same thing Floyd weighs at WW. Its a joke. There not even close to being the same in terms of moving up. Floyd fights everyone bigger then him while Pac is still way bigger then everyone he fights. Then most of his opponents are either also small guys who moved up with him or old shot guys. The fact is that Floyd shouldve never went above 140 but the fact is he was chasing Oscar. I bet anything that if Oscar was a 140 pounder then Floyd wouldve never went up and no one wouldve ever said anything bad about him or about him moving up because its so easy to see that he is small. I talked about how I watched a Floyd fight and then I watched Cotto-Mosley and it was no comparison. Cotto looked like a thick monster while Floyd was so thin and was just naturally much smaller. Dont give me that height & arm length crap either. There are a ton of guys who arent the size of there heights. Whats tha Calabareo kid's named down at like 122. Look how tall he is. I guess he should be a WW too? Floyd is a naturally slim dude and doesnt gain weight.

The bottom line is that Floyd is doing the right thing and if you dont know that then you dont know boxing. People want Floyd to fight these guys just so he can lose but he's not dumb enough to go out like that. Like I said, if he was so scared of Cotto, Margarito, and Williams then why didnt he fight Cintron or Clottey? The reason is because he's not scared of none of them but he's scared of losing just because of the size. He'll be a monster at the lower weights and it will be so funny how people try to play him like this big guy beating up on little guys. Dude will still be in his 2nd or 3rd weight class while the WW's will still be in there 1st but he's the one beating up on little people and he's the one who needs to move up even more? Its a joke. Floyd will weigh the samething or even less then these guys on fight night while the WW's will be way bigger then mostly all there opponents but again Floyd is the one who is the punk and needs to move up yet again. Its such a joke. I just hope he can get the fights he wants. I would love to see him fight Witter, Diaz, Campbell, Pac, or Guzman. It will be funny how a guy like Diaz might turn a fight down against Floyd but I bet anything that no one will call him a scared punk like they do Floyd will they? You really think Floyd is way bigger then him? Its so funny. Y

ou cant play Floyd for no punk. Williams is definatly not anymore scarier then a undefeated Chico who was killing guys and coming into the ring at 147 for 130 pound fights. If Floyd was a real WW or started there then you know he wouldve fought him just like he did Chico. Cotto isnt no scarier then a huge Castillo at LW. Again, if Floyd started near the WW limit then he would have no problem fighting these guys but he's not dumb. Like I said, the man cant win. Even if he did beat those guys then it would probally be just like the Oscar & Baldy fights and he would get ripped for that. Like he has to stand and fight these much bigger guys. Again, you got idiots like Calzaghe and Foreman calling him a punk when they act like there to stupid to even realize the size advantage. Watch how aggressive he is at the lower weights and then tell me that there are a ton of more exciting guys to watch. Then tell me that his Offensive game is lacking. His Offensive game is by far the best against people his own weight.

Comment

Here's the deal, Floyd is already the best jr. welter in history. And the fact that he has won in 5 weight classes makes him a top 10 all time. The problem is because of what he has already accomplished any fight below 147 REGARDLESS OF WHO HE FIGHTS IS CLEARLY A MISMATCH, so the only way for him to build on his legacy is to clear out the WW division. Which he can't do.

And I agree with you, Floyd's not scared, these WW are just too big. He can't beat Cotto so he will go down in history of not having fought the best, which is unfair to a large extent.

Floyd made his own bed years ago by saying "FROM 154 ON DOWN IT DON'T MATTER". He got the fight with Oscar and the money but won't end up getting all the credit he deserves.

Comment

Working...
      X