Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman Vs Adrien Broner (potential)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman Vs Adrien Broner (potential)

Right so we all know Keith Thurman is a pretty damn bad man great knockout ratio and so on but he wasn't the one who got the shot at the WBA title for whatever reason who knows?
    Broner got it without even being the mandatory just because he brings alot of hype (overrated) call it what you will so you have got to feel a little bit sorry for Thurman not getting his chance.

Keith Thurman is to face the hard hitting Argentinian Diego Gabriel Chaves for the interim WBA title and to be the mandatory for that belt Broner 'won' off of Paulie Malignaggi but at the end of the fight when Jim Grey was interviewing Broner about the fight Broner clearly said
    "I just fight whoever is put out infront of me, so I'll let the fans pick my next opponent I'll fight anybody!"
    This may bring a little bit of concern to Thurman with Broner mulling over the idea of going down weight to fight a big name like Lucas Matthysse If the statement Broner said is true that is.

Well what do you think is this fair on Thurman or Chaves?
    Potentially getting a big fight scrapped because Broner is going to let the "fans" pick his next fight, unfortunately I'm not a fan of Broner so I don't know whether my opinion or the people wanting to see him in the ring with Matthysse will count.
    It in my opinion looks like a bit of a duck and I do feel bad for Thurman and Chaves they deserve to be fighting Broner next.

''All that dude needed was Everlast on his forehead, he was a punching bag''

Comment

Broner would handle Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        ''All that dude needed was Everlast on his forehead, he was a punching bag''
        And that is a perfect example of fourth degree burn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Broner would handle Thurman.
          I'm not so sure he would anymore, Malignaggi was able to touch Broner up If its Thurmans hands laying the shots different story more of a risk and Thurman has shown he can box.

It's a legitimate challenge with a bloke who is naturally bigger and could easily compete at 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            I'm not so sure he would anymore, Malignaggi was able to touch Broner up If its Thurmans hands laying the shots different story more of a risk and Thurman has shown he can box.

It's a legitimate challenge with a bloke who is naturally bigger and could easily compete at 154lbs.
            Broner would approach him differently, the way he approached Malinaggi was to be expected. I don't think Thurman would outbox Broner, it would be easier for me to dwell into this if I knew how Broner's chin really is at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              Right so we all know Keith Thurman is a pretty damn bad man great knockout ratio and so on but he wasn't the one who got the shot at the WBA title for whatever reason who knows?
              Broner got it without even being the mandatory just because he brings alot of hype (overrated) call it what you will so you have got to feel a little bit sorry for Thurman not getting his chance.

Keith Thurman is to face the hard hitting Argentinian Diego Gabriel Chaves for the interim WBA title and to be the mandatory for that belt Broner 'won' off of Paulie Malignaggi but at the end of the fight when Jim Grey was interviewing Broner about the fight Broner clearly said
              "I just fight whoever is put out infront of me, so I'll let the fans pick my next opponent I'll fight anybody!"
              This may bring a little bit of concern to Thurman with Broner mulling over the idea of going down weight to fight a big name like Lucas Matthysse If the statement Broner said is true that is.

Well what do you think is this fair on Thurman or Chaves?
              Potentially getting a big fight scrapped because Broner is going to let the "fans" pick his next fight, unfortunately I'm not a fan of Broner so I don't know whether my opinion or the people wanting to see him in the ring with Matthysse will count.
              It in my opinion looks like a bit of a duck and I do feel bad for Thurman and Chaves they deserve to be fighting Broner next.
              You are 100% correct. Diego Chaves is the interim 147 WBC champ and he should have been the one to fight Malignaggi. Would have been a better fight too.
              I suppose that now that Chaves is defending his belt against Thurman the winner gets to "challenge" this Broner turd.
              Broner will have a hard time finding fights to win given that he could barely handle Malignaggi.
              FerFAL

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                You are 100% correct. Diego Chaves is the interim 147 WBC champ and he should have been the one to fight Malignaggi. Would have been a better fight too.
                I suppose that now that Chaves is defending his belt against Thurman the winner gets to "challenge" this Broner turd.
                Broner will have a hard time finding fights to win given that he could barely handle Malignaggi.
                FerFAL
                Agree with the sentiment that Thurman is being hard done by by Broner/Haymon, but don't forget that Chaves had the chance to fight Paulie and passed it up.

Comment

Thurman will get his chance. I truly don't think he can beat Pauli or Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                    Agree with the sentiment that Thurman is being hard done by by Broner/Haymon, but don't forget that Chaves had the chance to fight Paulie and passed it up.
                    I never knew that I will admit, Chaves has picked in my opinion the harder fight or... This fight has been forced upon him and he has no other option to take it.

Chaves certainly could be in for a rude awakening, this will be his first fight in America and he doesn't look anywhere near as big as Thurman...
                    Most I know is he can punch but he hasn't fought anyone of significant note, Thurman has had better prep for this.

Comment

Working...
                    X