Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward fans, if Kovalev beats Ward what will you say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say wow, I just witnessed two of the best fighters in the world live in person. I'll stand up and clap, walk out of the arena and enjoy the rest of my night in Vegas.

I don't wear skirts and carry pom poms for any man. I appreciate skills so if Kovalev proves me wrong and demonstrates a higher level of skill, I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      You just labeled Kovalev's opposition mediocre...what does that make Rodriguez, Smith and Barrera then?

I guessi n your opinion Hopkins and Pascal are bums. Great stuff. Really smart guy. You win lots of awards. Green k sent, hope it makes you feel better.
      Have you seen who Kovalev is facing??? The guy is coming off a loss!
      And, yes, I consider a 50year old man and Jean "I had one good win 6 years ago" Pascal to be mediocre comp. I do consider Kovalev to be far above the level of the comp he's faced and this is close to a 50/50 fight. However, it's extraordinary how people have hammered Ward for recently facing guys just as bad as Kovalev's best comp. Hell, he takes crap for shutting out Kovalev's mandatory. I wish BOTH these fkers were fighting better guys because Ward and Kovalev are the two best fighters in the world, IMO.

Comment

Kov will be the #1 P4P, this fight is ripe now for both guys so there should be no excuses for either side

Comment

I feel if Ward loses posters will say Ward was on the decline blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
            I feel if Ward loses posters will say Ward was on the decline blah blah
            Yea, they'll cry endlessly about Salido coming in overweight, fouling,... Oh, wait, that's a different fanbase...

Comment

What can anyone say? I don't accept excuses after fights and i usually make fun of posters who come on here and make excuses.... for example when Danny Garcia beat Matthyse or when Margarito beat Cotto in their first fight.

Comment

If Kovalev beats Ward, then it turns out that Ward is the best at 168lbs and that Kovalev is the best at 175lbs. Kovalev would kill himself to go down to 168lbs, so yeah. This fight determines if Ward is the king of 168lbs and below or the king of 175lbs and below.

Comment

If I was a pretend Ward fan I'd say that Ward is a disgrace and that his clinching and headbutting that he tried simply wasn't good enough and that Kovalev exposed him

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Kov will be the #1 P4P, this fight is ripe now for both guys so there should be no excuses for either side
                    They're not gonna put him ahead of Canelo, just no.

Comment

Any rational person will give the winner of this fight their due credit. There's no two ways about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X