Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys get a chance to check out these Andre Ward interviews? He is so 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you do realize you answered a question with a question...would you stand up for yourself and your livelihood or not?
    I realize everything that I do. Of course I would to answer your question. But, if I signed a contract, like I've done several times in my life with the military, military contracting, and now state service, I don't go back and say I'm unhappy with my pay and refuse to work. I knew what I was getting into and I knew what they pay and benefits were going to be. Besides, I have a family that depends on me upholding my word to my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Sorry pugilist, but he is the fakest guy I have seen in long time. You can tell he puts up a front like he is genuine, it's a cheap act. He sounds as fake as Kobe does sometimes when he is being interviewed.

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract. Which ended up killing Goosen.
      You genuinely need help. What utter nonsense.

Comment

GGG fights at 160, Ward is now fighting at 175. Why does GGG need to fight Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          GGG fights at 160, Ward is now fighting at 175. Why does GGG need to fight Ward?
          Cause their hero Mayweather said so. Weird seeing Floyd using Ward as his bodyguard

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Cause their hero Mayweather said so. Weird seeing Floyd using Ward as his bodyguard
            ummmmm,lol thats what GGG fans did with Kovalev all last year..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Because it would be a good fight and everyone wanted to see it last year...why not fight Ward?? they can meet at 168 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Sorry pugilist, but he is the fakest guy I have seen in long time. You can tell he puts up a front like he is genuine, it's a cheap act. He sounds as fake as Kobe does sometimes when he is being interviewed.

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract. Which ended up killing Goosen.
                We never agree, but you're probably my favorite poster bro. Damn I'm in fucking tears

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I realize everything that I do. Of course I would to answer your question. But, if I signed a contract, like I've done several times in my life with the military, military contracting, and now state service, I don't go back and say I'm unhappy with my pay and refuse to work. I knew what I was getting into and I knew what they pay and benefits were going to be. Besides, I have a family that depends on me upholding my word to my employer.
                  I feel you...and respect you for answering my question. I see things similar to you, but there have been times where the employer wasnt exactly 100% about all the duties, then you start the job and you're doing waaaay more than you're anticipated. The employer showed favoritism to others and thats not right. I spoke up, got a raise and the manager was removed.

I dont know all the details of his situation but from personal experience, even if the contract is signed and you are dissatisfied with how your career is being handled, you have the right to speak on your behave.

My mom always says a closed mouth doesn't eat.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    ummmmm,lol thats what GGG fans did with Kovalev all last year..lol
                    you have a point....difference is...SOG is G...not a lil G

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                      You genuinely need help. What utter nonsense.
                      There has to be a troll pay roll that we were not filled in about

Comment

Working...
                      X