I don't know, I don't watch the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      I don't know, I don't watch the guy.
      He's from Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        He's from Sweden.
        Ok then.... So are you gonna list the 200 odd fighters and their nationalities now?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Ok then.... So are you gonna list the 200 odd fighters and their nationalities now?
          No i'm not. But I find it odd that your reflex is to criticize and state something as fact when you have no idea what you're talking about. That's called a hater.

Comment

No i'm not. But I find it odd that your reflex is to criticize and state something as fact when you have no idea what you're talking about. That's called a hater.
            You're a butthurt nut hugger, I get it.

Comment

This isn't my opinon, this is a FACT!.

http://www.*************.com/columns/bwaa-conflicts-abound-thomas-hauser-and-his-defection-to-hbo/

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

Fixed the link for you

http://goo.gl/STBBW1

He holds so much weight as a member of the BWAA his fellow members are afraid to criticize him. That article he wrote on here insinuating Haymon should be lynched didn't get a peep of criticism. Many people in the comment section pointed it out and remarked that he knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote that. You don't see this type of behavior from media in other sports. And if it is done you'll have others mentioning it. But not in the boxing media. This is why boxing has been is listed under "other" on sports media websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    How come everyone who criticises Floyd has to work for HBO or Top Rank. Millions of people think Floyd is a **** and they can't all be HBO employees.
                    It's because FloydTurds have IQ's between 50 to 80 with Larry being the smartest among them

Comment

Fixed the link for you

http://goo.gl/STBBW1

He holds so much weight as a member of the BWAA his fellow members are afraid to criticize him. That article he wrote on here insinuating Haymon should be lynched didn't get a peep of criticism. Many people in the comment section pointed it out and remarked that he knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote that. You don't see this type of behavior from media in other sports. And if it is done you'll have others mentioning it. But not in the boxing media. This is why boxing has been is listed under "other" on sports media websites.
                      too deep for most. What's better is people casually say Evander without citing Conte... lol but when it's Floyd and #48 losing all hell breaks loose

Comment

Working...
                      X