Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    No he has 3 people he needs to rematch there

Prescott

Peterson

Garcia

2 of them sparked him out,the other made him run clean across the ring
    I disagree with the Peterson rematch.

A very disputable loss against a guy that used performance enhancement drugs in that fight.

Cheaterson doesn't deserve a rematch.

Comment

I think he needs to rematch Preston. If he can survive and win that fight, fight Peterson again. He deserved to lose that fight with all that dramatic pushing. I wouldn't go near Garcia though. Garcia had him timed and ready to go by the 2nd round of their fight and then put him away in four. The fight will probably go a few more rounds, but it isn't going to be good for Kahn.

THen, just go to WW. No point in JWW. I think it may improve his chin

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I disagree with the Peterson rematch.

A very disputable loss against a guy that used performance enhancement drugs in that fight.

Cheaterson doesn't deserve a rematch.
        peterson cheated before the fight con during it with all the holding and running he was doing then lets not get into the offensive line pushing as he was playing rugby or nfl.

Comment

In many ways the 140 division seems tougher for Khan than it was a year ago with Garcia,Rios and Matthysse in the picture. All 3 of those guys are tough style match ups for him.. I think he needs 3 more Molina type soft touch fights while he is changing things with Hunter before he is ready to step up and he is better off staying at 140 and fighting blown up lightweights while he is learning his trade.

Comment

Yeah he should leave, I need a yard boy to cut my grass & it's a hellava lot safer for him with that glass chin he has.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              peterson cheated before the fight con during it with all the holding and running he was doing then lets not get into the offensive line pushing as he was playing rugby or nfl.
              He was only pushing Petersons head down because Lamont was trying to use it as a battering ram, it was unfair to take a point from Khan. I watched the fight again earlier today and Khan did not have any idea how to keep Lamont off him, if Amir had some decent pop he would be a serious force. Im just thinking with an extra 7lbs at WW maybe he gets that power.

Comment

I think Khan is going to have a rough go of it no matter where he ends up..WW is just as rough as Jr if ya ask me...For my money it all depends on weather he is having trouble making(140lb)the weight or not..If he is then move up and see how ya do there...But if he can make the weight fine,then by all means stay,nobody unbeatable at 140lb..Khan has as good a shot as any of um...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                  In many ways the 140 division seems tougher for Khan than it was a year ago with Garcia,Rios and Matthysse in the picture. All 3 of those guys are tough style match ups for him.. I think he needs 3 more Molina type soft touch fights while he is changing things with Hunter before he is ready to step up and he is better off staying at 140 and fighting blown up lightweights while he is learning his trade.
                  The only reason it seems rougher for Khan is because Khan's chin seems more breakable then it did before..Not to mention all three fighters are power punchers..But Khan can beat all three if he fights smart,he has the tools to do it..The 140lb div has always been tough,it just did not become this way..But Khan just looks so much more venerable is all..But I'm mean it when I say I would not be surprised if Khan beat any of the three power punchers...

Comment

who gives a shit. until king of losers khan actually defeats a top 140 fighter, he's nothing but fodder feed

Comment

Working...
                    X