Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs JMM thread for active Lounge members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need 5th rematch. JMM's win should offset Pac's previous victories aginst JMM. Hope The rematch happens when JMM IS 42 yrs. old.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      We need 5th rematch. JMM's win should offset Pac's previous victories aginst JMM. Hope The rematch happens when JMM IS 42 yrs. old.
      Marquez would win via KO again.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That was the best Pac-JMM fight since the first one

WTF happened to Pacs chin tho. Seems to me like hes a guy that just doesnt have the fight in him but can get into good enough shape to still be great
        he didn't see the first one and walked right into the second one...even appeared to fall on the second one. I don't think it was his chin so much as it was two perfectly placed shots as well as a little bad luck for Pacquiao.

Great run but it's time to retire.

Comment

That was the best Pac-JMM fight since the first one

WTF happened to Pacs chin tho. Seems to me like hes a guy that just doesnt have the fight in him but can get into good enough shape to still be great
          Exactly ... the best Six rounds of the rivalry.

Both demonstrated a willingness to do battle and go all out. JMM was just landing the better placed shots, while Pac was landing the most.

Like I stated in the ******ed NSB:

Pac is an ALL-TIME GREAT!!!!!

JMM is an ALL-TIME GREAT!!!!!

These things happen when the great ones do battle ....

Comment

Great idea, Cupo.

If I see any NSB-like nonsense taking place in this thread I will remove it.

Comment

Great fight Jmm set one helluva trap to land that overhand right. There was a liver shot behind that right but Pac was already sleep so it wasn't needed.

Comment

I still can't believe what happened...

Comment

I was in a PACKED bar wit mostly mexicans and a few filipinos

It EXPLODED the moment he was KO'd that i thought the place was gonna collapse

One of the most shocking things i've ever seen in boxing

i will put in my .02 tomorrow, TS. i am going to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Great fight Jmm set one helluva trap to land that overhand right. There was a liver shot behind that right but Pac was already sleep so it wasn't needed.
                    What compounded the punch to a KO level was that Pac fully committed all his body weight when he jumped in .. making the punch that much more powerful.

Perfectly timed punch

Comment

Watching that surreal **** over and over again. Pac freaking LEAPED INTO that big counter right hand. Or actually he tripped on Marquez' foot at the very last 0,00001th of a second, just launched right into that punch. That's why it looks so weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X