Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some weaknesses of the Mayweather jr style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Your an idiot , nothing more I can say !
    This is aboiut Floyd not me. Floyds weaknesses is that he relies on judges to hopefully get it right, floyd hasnt got what it takes to take the decision out of the judges hands which is not good.

When Floyd is being attacked by his opponents, Floyd hopes the judges dont count the punches like the pitter patter ones thrown on Pac scored by Bradley.
    So a lot of Floyd is based on what will be, will be, relying too heavily on refs and judges.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-21-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• I think there are quite a few things to consider...one of them is:

Jab, jab, jab. Not many fighters have a good jab, but if you have one then you'll have a key weapon against Floyd. The shoulder-roll is great for dealing with big, looping shots, because you can roll with them. It's tough to land hooks to the head. It's also difficult to hit him with the straight right, but he's much more open for the simple jab. It's the quickest and simplest shot, and goes straight down the middle...it doesn't really offer you a good opportunity to roll with it. It has to be a good jab, though, like the sort that Hoya and Cotto can throw -- if your jab is badly timed, too lazy and/or slow, then Floyd will just come over the top with a straight right.

Comment

Working...
      X