Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old school Boxingscene posters I liked point and karma giveaway!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimmie. Watever.

Im older than skool.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Gimmie. Watever.

Im older than skool.
      You did create the greatest Hagler compilation on the net. Yes.

To this day I won't post it without giving you credit son.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        You did create the greatest Hagler compilation on the net. Yes.

To this day I won't post it without giving you credit son.
        Thanks amigo.

Did i ever tell u a guy from Haglers home town contacted me ages ago, saying Hagler helped out with the little league (little league?) team when he was a kid, and he is now a teacher, and wanted to show my video to all his students to let them know who Hagler was.
        Pretty cool.

Eyehategod got in contact with me about the video i made for them. And my Nigel Benn video was played as an intro for a tetimonial dinner for Benn who attended.

No mutha****ers paid me of course.

Comment

• Bobby Pazuzu = the greatest Hagler h/l creator of all times .

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            I can do what I can, it will be the 5 million in my account that will be shared or karma.
            we are friends ill take what ever

Comment

• vers, name your price for a shot of green K... i'll give you as many points as you want

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                vers, name your price for a shot of green K... i'll give you as many points as you want
                Keep them, you're cool.

Comment

• yo bruh i could use some green. ive been getting hit with red lately LOL

Comment

• Hey Vers, remember me brotha, I used to be in the Mayweather Mafia before they started nuthugging and trolling everywhere in non stop boxing. I haven't posted lately but if you want to help me out. Feel free

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Thanks amigo.

Did i ever tell u a guy from Haglers home town contacted me ages ago, saying Hagler helped out with the little league (little league?) team when he was a kid, and he is now a teacher, and wanted to show my video to all his students to let them know who Hagler was.
                      Pretty cool.

Eyehategod got in contact with me about the video i made for them. And my Nigel Benn video was played as an intro for a tetimonial dinner for Benn who attended.

No mutha****ers paid me of course.
                      Post the Hagler vid!

Comment

Working...
                      X