Collapse
No announcement yet.

All My points To Anyone Who Knocks My Green K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does green k even mean, been here 5 years and still dont know what its all about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
      Thanks for the green bro!
      That is exactly what i was trying to point out............He hit me with red and it didn't do anything. He hit you with Green and nothing happened.........You are still on 1. The guy is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato Can View Post
        I will give all my points to anyone who can knock my Green k up to a 4 or more. If anyone can do that i will make a thread about how great you are. Anyone going for it?
        The only poster who can bump you up to 4 is you, no other poster can do it for you, but one poster can turn you red, aint that the shits!

Comment

The offer is still on. Anyone that can bump my Green up to a 3 or 4 gets all my points. Anyone up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
            The only poster who can bump you up to 4 is you, no other poster can do it for you, but one poster can turn you red, aint that the shits!
            It ain't you though baby.

Comment

I tried.

snarfy snarf snarf

Comment

It ain't you though baby.
                Man he could turn you red right now if he wanted.

You have 12k rep and he has 21k power, he put you deep into red! lol he's a cool guy though

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
                  Man he could turn you red right now if he wanted.

You have 12k rep and he has 21k power, he put you deep into red! lol he's a cool guy though
                  He tried before and failed. I posted it up dude............He thought he was going to turn me red and his face was red when he failed like a pu$$y:

Comment

The Real Ninja tried and failed. Some other dip**** failed too.

Here you go.

Comment

Some guys on here have the means to do it. A poster called old wise hippy can do it.
                      No they can't. You need to learn how the karma system works here. I made a thread a while back detailing how it works.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292771

Comment

Working...
                      X