Pakistan: "its okay to lightly beat you wife......"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan: "its okay to lightly beat you wife......"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/28/asia/p...ing/index.html

I hope caving your wifes face in counts as lightly beating. If so i'm moving to Pakistan.

Comment

I thought this was true everywhere?

Comment

Gotta love the religion of peace.

Comment

This says more about the man preaching these points than the country of Pakistan. It's idiotic to label it as Pakistan and generalising the whole nation under these statements.

99% of Muslims are also peaceful. Let's not start brushing everyone under the same comb.

Comment

Who are we to judge? "Cultural relativism" doe

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              This says more about the man preaching these points than the country of Pakistan. It's idiotic to label it as Pakistan and generalising the whole nation under these statements.

99% of Muslims are also peaceful. Let's not start brushing everyone under the same comb.
              Of course, it's "not all" but there are alarming and troubling numbers of muslims who ascribe to these beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Of course, it's "not all" but there are alarming and troubling numbers of muslims who ascribe to these beliefs.
                Of course. 1.6 billion Muslims, even 1% of an extreme ideology would be more than alarming.

Any Muslim who condones groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda need to get their funcking heads checked out. Any and all acts of inhuman behaviour should be condemned by many and all people, be they from Islam, another religion or those who do not believe in a God.

It's when generalised comments are made by people that I get a little annoyed but who am I? Probably gonna get whooped on for making the few comments I have already, lol.

Comment

I mean how else do you teach a woman anything if you can't lightly beat them? Seems reasonable. And who's to say what lightly is. Might see an increase in big thick *****es with high punch resistance getting married & the more petite Khan chinned girls staying single longer.

Comment

Everyone calm down we don't know what kind of puncher he is and we don't know what kind of chin she has.

Comment

Working...
                    X