No announcement yet.

ONe weakness I've known that has stayed in Khan post Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONe weakness I've known that has stayed in Khan post Hunter

his inability to explode in and out of range by jabbing off the back foot.

Originally posted by zetsui View Post
    All he does now is throw a couple punches and clinch lol

Comment

I thought you were going to say his chin.

Comment

his glass chin

Comment

That's sort of how he got the Maidana knockdown.. Jabbed on the backfoot then the body attack. Sometimes it's not noticeable with Khan because he's quite quick and it's a subtle move:

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            That's sort of how he got the Maidana knockdown.. Jabbed on the backfoot then the body attack. Sometimes it's not noticeable with Khan because he's quite quick and it's a subtle move:

not really. he was throwing one of his usual quick flurries and maidana has a glass body and went down embarrasingly.

Comment

I think his weaknesses revolve around his flurries, he should be a 1-3 punch boxer, thats where he has the advantage in hand speed and then move off at an angle.

The flurries against Devon whilst they was effective to some degree, he got countered a lot, staying too long can get him in trouble. I thought his performance against Collazo was better than the Alexander one as he was wary of Collazos power.

You can see the improvement in his ability to control range better with his distance measuring jab, whereas before hed throw a few jerky jabs and leave himself wide open.

He does tend to leave himself open now and again, still alot of improvements are needed to elevate his game but hes on the right track with Hunter i think.

Comment

Originally posted by zetsui View Post
                Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                All he does now is throw a couple punches and clinch lol
                You guys got him to a t, he simply doesn't have a boxing brain.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Dang that was really nice I'm suprised he didn't end up stopping maidana

Comment

Working...
                  X