Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time someone challenged you to a fist fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exact reenactment.

It sucked having to dig through a dumpster to find my own head and neck region, but sometimes a man has got to take stand and stick up for himself.

Comment

I spar twice a week.That usually stops the fist fights lol.I took a beating a couple weeks ago in sparring,i loved every second of it.Nobody wants to look stupid getting knocked the fvvk out by a man weighing 10st in a fist fight

Comment

I'v never in my life started and fight or challenge somebody to a fight and only one time threw the first punch too cut down on the number of ****ers trying to start ****, but as the old saying goes I have no problem finishing it, I will however do my damn best to defuse the situation with calm and collective talk with maybe a few smart ass comments but usually some drunk hardass at a bar takes that as a sign of weakness and throws a sloppy punch and ends the nice relaxing night with a trip to the floor, this happened last about a year ago !

But being straight up challanged to a street fight by somebody was probably high school !

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          A few years back at a club.

I was taking a piss and this dude tapped my shoulder tryna be all friendly.

I finished pissing, tucked my big d*ck back in my pants and proceeded to beat the living **** of this little dude.
          Same thing happened to me, but slightly different scenerio. I got a not so friendly tap on the shoulder, then I beat his ass before I finished pissing.

And I have a small dick.

Comment

A long time ago, I don't go in for fighting much these days, there was a situation with a girl i was seeing a while back and her ex trying to come back in he'd been talking **** about me so i did confront him and asked him if he had anything to say and he slunk off like a *****.

But last actual fight was like 5 years ago outside a club guy call me to fight so i walk over and he hit me as i was walking in (tip dont fight drunk) I took him out in the end but it was sloppy and i was slow and had no balance, pretty **** fight in all honesty.

But yeah i avoid it if i can nowadays, dont want to get shanked but if someone calls me out i'm going to step up

Comment

The other day my ***** wouldn't make me some eggs so I smashed her in the face.

Comment

I was in some little ghetto hood in Norwalk on business and this little cholo high schooler kid tried to "hit me up" asking where I was from (what gang I was from). I didn't hesitate, I knocked his ass out clean and dipped before his homies came out and tried some ****. Happened about 3 months ago.

Comment

Was driving Uber and picked up GGG from the airport. He offered me a fight.

Comment

I'm a raper not a fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X