Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian Refugees Coming to America, Yay or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with Euro immigration is that its hard to become an "Italian" or a "Greek" or a "Swede"

that is why Muslims are stuck in ghettos and turn to radicalism

I have no problem with Syrians or other Arabs. They can help develop ghetto wastelands like Detroit and turn it into a vibrant economy.

Comment

No...

For the simple fact that america is broke, we have no money, can't take care of our current residents, let alone a flood of refugees..

I love how the same mther****ers say we shouldn't be involved in everyone's business in the world, but are the first people to say we need to help... Go back to 2005 and liberals are saying, america has no role in global affairs, but a decade later, they want to be captain-save-a-ho

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
        Irrespective, speaking factually as of June 14 85k prisoners in UK;

Christian 42,706
        No religion 25,619
        Muslim 12,106

Rest are other religions. What's key is the ratio of the populace to prisoner and whilst a higher ratio of Muslims are in prison, it's by no means that extreme a ratio.

Less we not forget here, America imprisons the highest ratio of its populace in the world.

So following the Trump logic a nation would be fair to ban Americans from visiting their nation, as they have the highest ratio of populace committing crimes?

See how obscenely ******ed it is when flipped about.
        He's said "disproportionately" not "overwhelmingly". that's 3% of the overall population making up 14% of the prison population, I'd call that disproportionate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          Untrue again. The countries with better logic, brains, compassion and international relations are taking in millions of desperate Syrian rufugees. Clearly people need to look up the difference between that word and immigrant. They are risking their lives to get away from Muslims they are embarrassed and terrified of, and wanting to take refuge and help the rationals against the rare fanatics.
          I guess that doesn't include Britain, because we aren't taking millions. We're taking roughly 20k and truth be told the Government didn't want to take them either.

France isn't taking millions. The only country which opened their mouth about taking around a million was Germany through Merkel, and now half their country wants her gone.

The right is rising throughout Europe, Britain may well opt out of the EU with the migrant crisis cited as the major cause. The European people have had enough and it would appear the same is true of the Americans.

I have every sympathy with the genuine refugees (not the migrants) but if everyone gets on the ship, including those who want to blow a hole in it, then it sinks. There is a need to be practical and sensible, not just emotional.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 12-10-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

The problem with you hate-filled, pusillanimous, never-served-a-day-in-your-pathetic-lives cowards is that you never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              This thread is about refugees now, not 2011, and now they're primarily muslim and that is what we are blocking. Should the Christian refugees from 2011 been allowed in USA? Absolutely, however, now is a different topic as the overwhelming majority of them are Muslim.

It's not as easy as just asking them are you Muslim or Christian, there are background checks and intensive FBI research. You'd also be surprised what people would do when faced with abnormal life circumstances. In anycase you won't find any argument from me when it comes to the Christian refugees.

I'd accept the Christians with open arms, and I disagree with the government not letting them in in the first place. Maybe if the cabinet was Republican things would've been different.

America is as Christian as it gets when it comes to the global scale. Europe and it's countries on the other hand....

Terrorist attacks will happen in the US, because we are the most powerful and hated country on earth. My reference was the Muslim movements for Sharia, the disrespect they show the government that houses them, and their overall influence on our society will never amount to what you pansies in Europe allowed.

You have no idea what you are talking about, by the 1960's and 70's France already had millions of Muslim migrants. Majority coming from their former colonies to find work. Then in the 80's France passed a law that allowed for the Muslim migrants families to come over and become naturalized citizens. Other countries like Britain followed suit.

An Interior ministry source in l'Islam dans la République published the following estimated distribution of Muslims by Alain Boyer by affiliated countries in 1999

Algeria 1,550,000
              Morocco 1,000,000
              Tunisia 350,000
              Turkey 315,000
              Sub-Saharan Africa 250,000
              Middle East 100,000
              remaining Asia (mostly Pakistan and Bangladesh) 100,000
              Converts 40,000
              illegal immigrants or awaiting regularisation 350,000
              Other 100,000
              Total 4,155,000

http://www.ladocumentationfrancaise....17/index.shtml

Notice out of that 4.1 million Muslim population only 100,000 come from the Middle East.

America isn't responsible for your guys inefficiencies as countries and foreign policy. Stop blaming the boogeyman and own up to your own problems.
              Good. I think we had a misunderstanding about the christian refugees earlier. Glad we agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                No...

For the simple fact that america is broke, we have no money, can't take care of our current residents, let alone a flood of refugees..

I love how the same mther****ers say we shouldn't be involved in everyone's business in the world, but are the first people to say we need to help... Go back to 2005 and liberals are saying, america has no role in global affairs, but a decade later, they want to be captain-save-a-ho
                Or, people didn't want to get involved so they didn't feel obligated to help when things went **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I guess that doesn't include Britain, because we aren't taking millions. We're taking roughly 20k and truth be told the Government didn't want to take them either.

France isn't taking millions. The only country which opened their mouth about taking around a million was Germany through Merkel, and now half their country wants her gone.

The right is rising throughout Europe, Britain may well opt out of the EU with the migrant crisis cited as the major cause. The European people have had enough and it would appear the same is true of the Americans.

I have every sympathy with the genuine refugees (not the migrants) but if everyone gets on the ship, including those who want to blow a hole in it, then it sinks. There is a need to be practical and sensible, not just emotional.
                  I can get on with that because you are tackling it practically rather than many others in the thread whom have said no on more philosophical and judgemental grounds. There's undoubtedly a 'a small minority of your people did bad so I don't want anything to do with any of you' going on, and that simply becomes ignorant and at times racist. If you acted like that then you'd end up liking no race, no religion, no gender, no country. Where does that get us.

For what it's worth I agree practically speaking the UK and some countries have been taking too many immigrants. The irony is its left us less able and willing to take people in, whom here are more deserving refugees.

Also to those whom say my country is broke enough, full enough. That's also pretty ignorant language and reflection. The UK, USA, most euro countries are not relatively speaking, really that overcrowded overall - some cities and areas are.

And to say we are broke or haven't enough money when in reality were some of the richest countries in the world, is downright false and insulting greed.
                  Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-10-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X