Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charr vs Haye, should it happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it would not be the worst comeback fight ever, but Charr is nothing special and I would expect Haye to fight someone a bit better the next time out.

I would watch it but I am not real picky when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Haye beats him ud tough fight

Comment

why are you discussing Charr anyway? I thought it was common knowledge that he was picked by Klitschko to lose because he not a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          why are you discussing Charr anyway? I thought it was common knowledge that he was picked by Klitschko to lose because he not a contender.
          It is common knowledge. What I posted was an article from another site.

Comment

I hope not.

Charr is only a tiny bit 'relevant' because Vitali fought him. Had Vitali not done that he would still be a nothing who offers very little. If Haye fights him it will be purely to try and beat him better than Vitali did, just as Haye did with Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I hope not.

Charr is only a tiny bit 'relevant' because Vitali fought him. Had Vitali not done that he would still be a nothing who offers very little. If Haye fights him it will be purely to try and beat him better than Vitali did, just as Haye did with Chisora.
              Is that really a bad way to get to Vits? I mean if he was good enough for the (paper) champion to fight than he should be good enough for Haye to fight. Personally I think it was a crap fight by Vits and would be a crap fight by Haye. But if its good for one it should be for the other. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Is that really a bad way to get to Vits? I mean if he was good enough for the (paper) champion to fight than he should be good enough for Haye to fight. Personally I think it was a crap fight by Vits and would be a crap fight by Haye. But if its good for one it should be for the other. Jmo.
                That is correct. If it's good enough for Vitali to fight Chisora and Charr then there's no problem with Haye doing it.

Chisora was basically a gaurenteed good fight against Haye anyway, Charr? He really doesn't belong in another big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  That is correct. If it's good enough for Vitali to fight Chisora and Charr then there's no problem with Haye doing it.

Chisora was basically a gaurenteed good fight against Haye anyway, Charr? He really doesn't belong in another big fight.
                  Good post.

Comment

No, it shouldn't happen. My response will be 'typical Haye' if it does.

Comment

Lmao@ people who come on here everyday and talk about Haye but say he's not relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X