Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with that WHACK HBO show GIRLS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with that WHACK HBO show GIRLS?

So I finally give that whack looking HBO show GIRLS a try tonight cause most of HBO's good shows got canceled or are on hiatus still and wow what a terrible show?

First off it stars some fugly ass lesbian looking fat chick who is not fckable at all? Why would you write a show starring someone who looks like that?

So I force myself to keep watching of course I don't know whats going on cause I know nothing about the backstory or anything of the show at all. But then I see some dude with his chick in bed. The dudes but naked through out the whole scene. So I'm hoping we get to see the chick naked too but she stays in the blanket and even walks to the bathroom wrapped around the blanket while we are forced to stare at the dudes naked butt the whole entire scene.

I just gave up and changed the channel. WTF HBO? why do you even have a show like this on?

Am I missing something here? HBO used to be the truth with the Wire, Entourage, How To Make It In America and so on so why they making shows like this now? Then of course they lost Money May to Showtime as well huh?

The ugly main character writes the show.

I think it is crap, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      The ugly main character writes the show.

I think it is crap, too.
      what am i missing here bro? is she like funny or something? im like how the F did this show even get green lighted by HBO?

Usually HBO puts some hot naked chicks in shows that lack a good story or good acting this show has nothing to offer us at all?

Comment

Maybe it has to do with fat chicks, doing ****.

Comment

It gets hype by women in the media because its written by women for women blah blah what-not etc and so forth...

I gave it a chance. Its not horrible but I don't see why its so groundbreaking like people make it out to be. Because an ugly woman who's overweight with small ******* takes her clothes off? Wow. EARTHSHATTERING

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            what am i missing here bro? is she like funny or something? im like how the F did this show even get green lighted by HBO?
            She's probably a feminist or some shyt. So HBO was probably forced to give her a deal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                It gets hype by women in the media because its written by women for women blah blah what-not etc and so forth...

I gave it a chance. Its not horrible but I don't see why its so groundbreaking like people make it out to be. Because an ugly woman who's overweight with small ******* takes her clothes off? Wow. EARTHSHATTERING
                the 5 minutes i forced myself to watch was probably the worst television I have ever seen. HBO always cancels so many great shows but they keep renewing this piece of garbage?

And im glad I didnt have to see the main character take her clothes off I guess u saw her naked in another episode sorry bout that bro

Comment

i dont like them either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    the 5 minutes i forced myself to watch was probably the worst television I have ever seen. HBO always cancels so many great shows but they keep renewing this piece of garbage?

And im glad I didnt have to see the main character take her clothes off I guess u saw her naked in another episode sorry bout that bro
                    Meh. I've banged way worse

Comment

Working...
                    X