Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would Wade have lasted against canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would Wade have lasted against canelo?

I'd say a good 6-8 rounds if not more. Feel free to discuss.

Dispatching bums quicker just means you hit harder nothing else.

Comment

Wade unofficial fight weight was 176 if i'm not mistaken. I think if he survives the first 6 rounds he makes it to the final bell. Canelo has stamina issues in the second half of fights, i'm sure it has nothing to do with cutting all that weight since ya know, he's a "natural" 154 lb fighter.

Comment

Probably 8 rounds.

Comment

canelo doesn't hit hard, doesn't have killer instinct, and doesn't know how to cut off the ring. it would probably look like the trout fight.

Comment

I don't believe canelo would've stopped wade

Comment

Even the diminished Kirkland that Canelo sent packing was lightyears better than the beginner that Wade is.

Canelo does the same or worse to Wade.

Comment

I'd say Canelo stops him, but late.

Comment

Canelo's more of a counter puncher so I would expect him to last longer. But that means absolutely nothing about how Canelo vs GGG would play out.

Pac obliterated Barrera, Barrera beat Morales, Morales beat Pacquiao. This common opponent **** means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Even the diminished Kirkland that Canelo sent packing was lightyears better than the beginner that Wade is.

Canelo does the same or worse to Wade.
                    I'd have to disagree with you on that one. Kirkland has always been chinny,and he's an absolute mess without Anne. He fought without anne against canelo,and the only other time he faught without her,he got knocked out in one round by a light hitting fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X