No announcement yet.

How about Rosado vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Rosado vs. Cotto?

There's been talk of Alvarez fighting Rosado and frankly I think its a waste of a fight. All due respect to Rosado, he's a tough motherfucker and all but the guy's basically a gatekeeper/punching bag for hire, not to mention he's had one win in three years. I don't see the point of this happening.

Cotto on the other hand, is coming off a loss. Him vs. Rosado would be an entertaining fight, Cotto can rebuild his confidence and Rosado would get a nice paycheck.

Anyone interested in this fight? Poll will be available shortly....
    Yes this fight should happen and Cotto would win
    25.00%
    Yes this fight should happen and Rosado would win
    12.50%
    No this fight is a joke
    6.25%
    I'm not sure
    0.00%
    I don't care
    18.75%
    Derranged is a drunken failure
    6.25%
    Angel Garcia looks like a Puerto Rican Moe Howard from the 3 stooges
    18.75%
    Larry Merchant is a Martian spy who has the ability to communicate with gorilla urine
    12.50%

Cotto doesnt want none, Rosado been took over that Puerto Rican Torch from Cotto.

Evreryone in the last 5 years cotto beat so would Rosado! War Rosado!

Comment

It probably makes 20x more sense than Canelo vs Rosado. That said I think even Cotto should be looking higher for what is possibly his last fight. Rosado has for sure gotten himself another big fight at some point (although he's a hustler so I never thought he might have seen his last big fight yet).

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        Cotto doesnt want none, Rosado been took over that Puerto Rican Torch from Cotto.

Evreryone in the last 5 years cotto beat so would Rosado! War Rosado!
        Ok... So are you for the fight or opposed to it?

Comment

Rosado is a beast. After his scar tissue surgery, and working with Vargas, he is gonna hurt people..

No quit in him at All, none at all! He ain't taking a knee against anyone, ever!!

WAR Rosado!!! WAR!

Comment

I would actually prefer to see Rosado in with Canelo. Cotto is pretty much done and needs a bigger name IMO to finish out his RN contract and retire.

With Rosado/Canelo, it will at least be a common opponent with GGG, if they are doing the whole build up to September.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              There's been talk of Alvarez fighting Rosado and frankly I think its a waste of a fight. All due respect to Rosado, he's a tough motherfucker and all but the guy's basically a gatekeeper/punching bag for hire, not to mention he's had one win in three years. I don't see the point of this happening.

Cotto on the other hand, is coming off a loss. Him vs. Rosado would be an entertaining fight, Cotto can rebuild his confidence and Rosado would get a nice paycheck.

Anyone interested in this fight? Poll will be available shortly....
              ^^^ This is a fallacy...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ^^^ This is a fallacy...
                Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Care to elaborate?
                  ... like: untruth, inconsistency, illusion, fantasy, deceit, deception, sophism...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... like: untruth, inconsistency, illusion, fantasy, deceit, deception, sophism...
                    I know what a fallacy is. I mean would you like to provide an argument as to why what I said is a fallacy?

One more thing- I have new idea for a short story:

Nia Vardalos shows up to my apartment dressed as ninja playing the violin. She wakes up the other tenants and they all start singing and playing instruments of their own. Pretty soon the whole neighborhood joins in and this goes on for days. The band gets bigger and bigger and I can't get any sleep. Exasperated, I get some gasoline and matches and set as many people as I can on fire.

Yay or nay?

Comment

Working...
                    X