No announcement yet.

1 second chavez weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    I am a fan of Sexy Sergio and I have been his fan for a long time, but this thread is wack, sergio has a team and they know how to take care of everything leading up to his fight.
    Lighten up and stop trying to mute anyone who questions the princess. The guy is just asking a legit question.

Comment

He steps on in 1:13 and off at 1:18 5 second weigh in, seems normal to me

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
        He steps on in 1:13 and off at 1:18 5 second weigh in, seems normal to me
        Seemed like :14-:17 to me.

Comment

From what i saw the scale was auto-marked at 160. Sergio came in at 159 and Chavez came in weighing less then both so no need to camp out on the scale all night.

Comment

Was it an eletronic scale, cause he literally just step on for a second.. Slider wasnt moved, I never seen a scale register a weight that fast.. Why was he so quick to get hell off of it..

Comment

fack. Julio looks even skinnier than at the Lee weigh in..

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
                Was it an eletronic scale, cause he literally just step on for a second.. Slider wasnt moved, I never seen a scale register a weight that fast.. Why was he so quick to get hell off of it..
                It's already set at 160. they don't have to move it much.

Comment

yea but dont you have to adjust it while the person is on. To get an exact weight that is. chavez was a pound less. and the go by exact weight

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    It's already set at 160. they don't have to move it much.
                    Just watched it again and they did move the slider for Chavez, No controversy at all..

Watching it live, it just seem to happen so fast.. Most boxers usually stay on the scale and take in all for a minute.. So ya it looked bad initially..

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                      yea but dont you have to adjust it while the person is on. To get an exact weight that is. chavez was a pound less. and the go by exact weight
                      This was my argument as well, but they did re-adjust.. The wieght where just so close it happend really fast..

Comment

Working...
                      X