Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO only doing a 2 part 24/7 is disgusting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepower View Post
    I liked the concept of 24/7. At first, it was excellent but its pretty poor these days.

Fight Camp 360 has been a better show all round for me in the past 18 months or so.
    can't comment for Fight Camp 360 but I agree on 24/7

Comment

They only did a 2 part 24/7 for Cotto and Margarito who are much more famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        I hate to say it but nobody wants to see Martinez or Chavez in a 4 part episode of 24/7...
        You got it twisted, NOBODY wants to see Ward-Dawson in a 4 part episode, the fans want to see JCC Jr and Martinez though.

Ward and Dawson are both boring in the ring and outside of it.

Comment

Casual fans (who are the people 24/7 is trying to suck in) won't watch 4 parts. tbh I'm not even convinced I'd watch 4 parts.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            First timers should get 4 episodes. 2-3 for everything after that depending on the magnitude of the fight
            Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            You got it twisted, NOBODY wants to see Ward-Dawson in a 4 part episode, the fans want to see JCC Jr and Martinez though.

Ward and Dawson are both boring in the ring and outside of it.
            I agree with both
            but I also think this is the time to do 4 episodes. The reason you all dont want 4 is because its the same fighters coming out over and over again
            these are 4 (ward dawson) new fresh fighters that a lot of casuals dont know about. Its a great way to expose them to the casuals and build up the PPV

Comment

Floyd should always get 4 episodes though. For whatever reasons his 24 7s get the most hit

Comment

Working...
              X