No announcement yet.

mosleys 'face' images in mora and pacquiao weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosleys 'face' images in mora and pacquiao weigh in

does something look odd about his face (age i guess), its dramatically changed from sep 18 against mora to may 7th against pac:

against mora:

now against pac:

Weight drained and shot to ****...

Ohh waits...

Comment

Look at bob, lol. He want tonmake sure Shane made weight. Not a ounce over.

Comment

his face doesnt look too much different to me...just more facial hair vs manny

EDIT: ok its fatter in the first pic but wasnt that mora fight at 157 catchweight or something?? and hasnt mosleys eyes/cheeks been puffy for awhile now?
        Last edited by Southpawology; 05-06-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

The suns in his eyes in one. The sun isn't in his eyes in the other.....

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
            does something look odd about his face (age i guess), its dramatically changed from sep 18 against mora to may 7th against pac:

against mora:

now against pac:

His punch resistance is going to be sacrificed losing that weight at this point in his career. A bit like Margarito who looked ripped, but didn't break a sweat until mid rounds and easily swelled up. Or, like Oscar against Forbes.

Comment

Mosley looks way better in his pics for this fight with Pac..Mosley face looked fat and he did not even looked as ripped..

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post

against mora:

now against pac:

He is more ripped in may 7th imo. It just a sun glaring on his face

Comment

His face was puffier for Sept. 18 bout against Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Mosley looks way better in his pics for this fight with Pac..Mosley face looked fat and he did not even looked as ripped..
                    When you lose weight you do look more ripped.

Comment

Working...
                    X