Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kotelnik would have jabbed the living crap outta Timmeh.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Styles make fights after all.

Bradley would beat Kotelnik in my opinion, not a land side...but i'd say 8 rounds to 4 just based on his movement and ability to slip punches. Khan showed the blueprint to beat Kotelnik. Bradley also is a better inside fighter than Kotelnik is plus Bradley's accuracy is much higher than Devon's.

Maidana and Bradley would be a war! This one would be a toss up in my opinion but i think Bradley has the advantage because of his ability to slip punches.

Khan i think has the advantage over Bradley because of his superior footspeed and reach plus Bradley i don't think has the power to really hurt Khan. Bradley's only chance against Khan is to catch him on the inside and since Bradley is quite a bit faster than Maidana, i think he'll get to him. Plus Bradley eventho he gets his alot, is able to slip away from certain punches. 55-45 in favor of Khan.

Khan would still defeat Kotelnik prolly not as much of a landside but it still be a wide margin imo.
    Last edited by TheSlickster; 01-29-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
      Styles make fights after all.

Bradley would beat Kotelnik in my opinion, not a land side...but i'd say 8 rounds to 4 just based on his movement and ability to slip punches. Khan showed the blueprint to beat Kotelnik. Bradley also is a better inside fighter than Kotelnik is plus Bradley's accuracy is much higher than Devon's.

Maidana and Bradley would be a war! This one would be a toss up in my opinion but i think Bradley has the advantage because of his ability to slip punches.

Khan i think has the advantage over Bradley because of his superior footspeed and reach plus Bradley i don't think has the power to really hurt Khan. Bradley's only chance against Khan is to catch him on the inside and since Bradley is quite a bit faster than Maidana, i think he'll get to him. Plus Bradley eventho he gets his alot, is able to slip away from certain punches. 55-45 in favor of Khan.

Khan would still defeat Kotelnik prolly not as much of a landside but it still be a wide margin imo.
      yeah, I remember that Maidanas handlers used a back injury because of the lowblow offers. so the fight w/ Bradley never happened. I hope since both of them are getting bigger purses now the fight gets made.:boobies:

Comment

Working...
      X