Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya wanna know whats at the bottom of a Crown Royal bottle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do ya wanna know whats at the bottom of a Crown Royal bottle?

.............................................Nothi n!!!!! Absolutely Nothin. Except some really fine print sayin "Thank you for purchasing our product, please buy again". There oughta be some kind of redeamable sticker for 50% off the next bottle or SOMETHING!!!!!!!! What do ya'll think?

**** is garbage. Black Label all the way..

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      **** is garbage. Black Label all the way..
      Black labels for pussies. If your gonna go Johnnie, then you gotta start at Green and go up from there(Gold, Blue). Crown is a MAN'S drink Borikua. I recommend Crown Reserve for my friend. It's nice and smooth damn good Whisky.

Comment

I think that you have the best gifs in the world.

Comment

pour some apple juice into the bottle

go back to the store and smash it on the counter while demanding a refund

that should get u at least 50% off

Comment

There's nothing at the bottom of any liquor bottle other than broken promises and shattered dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              I think that you have the best gifs in the world.
              Thanks BigStereo homie. I figure if they make me laugh, then they'll get ya'll to laughin too(especially if ya'll are as drunk as I am).

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                There's nothing at the bottom of any liquor bottle other than broken promises and shattered dreams.
                Then you need to stop drinkin with your dad slick.

If you catch him sober, you just might get those ballerina slippers and tickets to the nutcracker, that he's been promising you for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  pour some apple juice into the bottle

go back to the store and smash it on the counter while demanding a refund

that should get u at least 50% off
                  I tried it Panda bruh. It doesnt work. But if you use some low grade E&J, then it works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyBottle! View Post
                    Then you need to stop drinkin with your dad slick.

If you catch him sober, you just might get those ballerina slippers and tickets to the nutcracker, that he's been promising you for so long.
                    You got me all wrong, homeslice.

And Crown Royal tastes like shit. Step your game up and drink something with class.

Comment

Working...
                    X