No announcement yet.

Top 5 Biggest Robberies in MMA History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    I know you aren't actually the personification of accuracy in statements, but Ryoto Lyoto Machida was moving from side to side, and keeping elusive when Quinton Jackson was throwing strikes from four feet away that were nowhere near landing. And Machida's strikes were landing all three rounds.

E
    I will once again show you the scoring criteria for unified MMA rules...

E. Judging Criteria
    1. Judges are required to determine the winner of a bout that goes to it's full time limit based upon the following criteria:
    -Clean Strikes
    -Effective Grappling
    -Octagon Control
    -Effective Aggressiveness

Now let's look at the first round, While Machida did land more strikes "weak leg kicks" he clearly lost in Aggressiveness and Octagon Control.

Round 2: Rampage landed the only damaging shots in the round "Clean strikes", aswell as got a takedown "Effective Grappling", Kept Lyoto cut off and backing up "Octogon Control & Effective Aggressiveness".

Round 3: Clearly Machida's round, in all categories. When he realized he was behind on the score cards he decided to try and finish...

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Rampage beating Ninja Rua

I'm a Rampage fan, but everyone including Rampage himself knew he lost that fight:
      Good call.

Also, Shogun/Machida 1. Thomson/JZ.

Comment

Working...
      X