No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito is Very Upset With Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    you have to feel for him though. Shane pretty much tried to kill delahoya by taking steroids and he was ok with it. Delahoya then straight up ducks him to pick on the much smaller pacquiao and now wants to keep him from getting his life back together.
    maybe because he was also on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dambala View Post
      I agree with Oscar, this scumbag shouldn't fight again.
      I second that he should never box again period,he messed with Mosleys life that night and i suspect he cheated against cotto.

Comment

• I believe ole plaster fist should get the bunk above Luis Resto and become his cell mate.

Comment

• Ban him for life.

Comment

• I'll start a petition in CA to get Margarito his license back then.

Don't tell me it wont work. All them hippies up in SF and all the way down to Santa Monica will sign a petition without even knowing what it is for.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I'll start a petition in CA to get Margarito his license back then.

Don't tell me it wont work. All them hippies up in SF and all the way down to Santa Monica will sign a petition without even knowing what it is for.
              I don't think you even have to. Once they see Margs rolling in the money again and make them profit, he will get his license in the states again. Hell they gave it to a dude who bit someone's ear off.

Comment

• margo's a mess... cheating is cheating.. margo did his time... but **** man... people aint never gonna 4get this plaster mess...
                i dont see nothing wrong with oscars comments... he's a promoter..
                funny how bob wants to match him up with pacuqiao... bob still knows margo can make $$$

sucks hell days never gonna end...

Comment

Working...
                X