Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Freedom says Hearns is good but Golovkin is great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Right because you don't have a girl for me to show mine to right? XD Way to admit that bro
    You're desperate to see Black D on Skype

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Who doesnt criticize GGG?

Dude these boards are full of criticism about GGG.
      No one ever calls him on his cherries.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        And you constantly defend that racist little coward.
        What on Earth are you talking about? I'm beginning to think you're just a white troll trying to make blacks look bad.

Comment

Kell is too small you moron
          And GGG is slow and tends to square up...GGG is the favorite and yes it's a truly terrible fight...If you want me to nitpick then yes it is worse than Wilder fighting Arreloa. But I don't buy it, I watch GGG and think "meh".

So now who's defending GGG XD lol Made you defend you mortal enemy

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            broner won titles in 4 divisions and hagler only 1. its clear who is better

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              What on Earth are you talking about? I'm beginning to think you're just a white troll trying to make blacks look bad.
              That's exactly what he's doing. I don't know who's alt it is though.

Comment

You're desperate to see Black D on Skype
                Once again, I would get my girl to Skype you because I actually have one. And If I wanted to see anything like that why would I need skype? I'm pretty sure ****sites exist.

I was desperate to see you be unwilling to prove something you don't have. I'm sorry for doing this to you, I know I'm being kinda mean but dude you call me racist for having a white fighter on my Avatar.. You kinda deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  You love Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    And GGG is slow and tends to square up...GGG is the favorite and yes it's a truly terrible fight...If you want me to nitpick then yes it is worse than Wilder fighting Arreloa. But I don't buy it, I watch GGG and think "meh".

So now who's defending GGG XD lol Made you defend you mortal enemy
                    No you moron, even Rosado beats Kell at 160. There are weight classes for a reason. You're just hyping it as legit fight.

Comment

Hearns is an all time great, GGG is well on his way to becoming one.

Comment

Working...
                      X