Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kaine was a terrible Governor of New Jersey

Huge ‘Election Fraud, #Wikileaks’ Banner Unfurled As Kaine Takes Stage

Originally posted by Truth Hurts
    Democrats unfurled a massive banner that read “Election Fraud, #Wikileaks” as vice presidential candidate Sen. Tim Kaine took the stage Wednesday night at the Democratic National Convention.
    The banner hung briefly over the railing just above the section where Vice President Joe Biden is sitting, along with his wife Jill and other VIP guests, directly across from Kaine.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/hu...e-takes-stage/

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Huge ‘Election Fraud, #Wikileaks’ Banner Unfurled As Kaine Takes Stage

The banner hung briefly over the railing just above the section where Vice President Joe Biden is sitting, along with his wife Jill and other VIP guests, directly across from Kaine.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/hu...e-takes-stage/

That's all you got? That a couple of disgruntled Berners (who aren't Democrats, BTW) unfurled a homemade banner and got kicked out?

Weak, and not even in the same realm of ridiculousness as Trump not knowing which state Tim Kaine was governor of.

If you listen closely you can hear the sound of Trump losing Virginia.

Comment

How about an avatar bet on the outcome of the general election, mathed?

I offered one to BrushMyHair twice but the first time he ran away from the thread and the second time he said he wouldn't bet with me.

I'm trying to find a Trumpet willing to put their avatar where their keyboards are, if you catch my drift. So what do you say? One month avatar bet? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          How about an avatar bet on the outcome of the general election, mathed?

I offered one to BrushMyHair twice but the first time he ran away from the thread and the second time he said he wouldn't bet with me.

I'm trying to find a Trumpet willing to put their avatar where their keyboards are, if you catch my drift. So what do you say? One month avatar bet? 3 months? 6 months? A year?
          Lol mathed won't do it either. Tried to for a few fights but he needs to have his anti Hillary stuff like anyone will change thero vote on here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol mathed won't do it either. Tried to for a few fights but he needs to have his anti Hillary stuff like anyone will change thero vote on here
              I've tried to make an avatar bet with quite a few of them over the last few months but none of them seem to want in on the action.

You'd think it'd be a perfect opportunity for them to put a picture of Trump as the avatar of one of the most liberal users the lounge has ever had. Plus he's the best candidate ever according to them. Pretty much guaranteed to win in November and put all of the "cucks" in their place...until you actually want to make a serious bet with them on the outcome - Then it's nothing but deflecting, running away from threads, or claiming the whole thing is going to be rigged and destroying their own narrative of Trump's viability as a candidate.

Turns out Trump's supporters are just as thin-skinned and unwilling to put their money where their mouth is as the candidate they've been bending over backwards to fellate for the past year and a half.

Their lack of conviction and fortitude is rivaled only by their intense anger at all of the things that make America a country worth fighting for. The true definition of a "cuck" by their own standards.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                he needs to have his anti Hillary stuff like anyone will change thero vote on here

That dude dedicates way too much time of his life hating someone.

Comment

Kaine is the epitome of a cuck.

Comment

It's clearly done so Trump gets the media coverage and steal the DNC thunder he knew what's up

Comment

Working...
                    X